5E Character Create Playlist

Testing PFD Universal Character Sheet Printer

So I've been working on this for PFD but I'm not sure if it will work since I can't get the Universal Character Sheet Printer running. I am using this command to generate the HTML file:

Code:
    xalan -html -in Thoradkus.xml -xsl CharacterSheet_PFD.xsl -out Thoradkus.html
    Could someone test this out with a Pathfinder character in the Universal Character Sheet Printer. I don't want to put any more time into if it doesn't work. I've attached the XSL file. It is not complete but there is some basic data there.

Hi Kuthulu

I tried testing it for you today but the zip file appears to be empty. I have the Char Sheet Printer working OK for 5e'

Try this link. I can't upload XSL files to FG. Thanks for taking a look.

CharacterSheet_PFD.xsl

Here's a sample from the generator. The image is quite low res so its not really clear if the elements are in the right spots. I think the other xsl files define the box titles, and only use the image file for background theme.

Hey great. That is what I needed. Yeah, I will work on the background image and formatting. I was just using that as a guide. At least now I know I can work on it even though I can't get the Universal Character Sheet Printer to work. Thanks for taking the time and posting the results, brochr!

Thread Information