FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Secrets of New Orleans.... WiP

It's been a bit quiet around here recently from me and whilst I've been working away on the Traveller conversion I needed a break from all the fun that entails.

So I've picked up the CoC conversion bug again and am busily converting Secrets of New Orleans. Now I chose this one as I ran a game using it a good few years ago and I wanted to read the updated book - so why not do that and convert it.

The main Sourcebook will be a Library, and I'll be converting the introductory scenario contained within it, as a separate module.

Here's a few screen shots:

Attachment 13026Attachment 13027Attachment 13028Attachment 13029

Still let to do, complete the copying in of the text, format it all, then add in links to pictures/floorplans/maps and then finally add in the NPC's. Shouldn't be too bad just need a good block of time.

Cheers
    Colin
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; February 18th, 2016 at 09:07.

Blog Entries
    Woot MadBeardMan!
    I took some time out of other things and started the group on a short run through the Miskatonic Valley last night!
    The investigators - quite a motley crew - made excellent progress so far.
    I need to run some more Cthulhu

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Woot MadBeardMan!
    I took some time out of other things and started the group on a short run through the Miskatonic Valley last night!
    The investigators - quite a motley crew - made excellent progress so far.
    I need to run some more Cthulhu
    Nice to hear that, I wish I was in your Country so that I could play as well.... back on this at the moment...

So all text is copied over, most images are exported and so now it's time to start formatting and adding in all the various NPC's etc.....

Here's another quick screeny of a WiP setup (see if I like it, quite do).
    Attachment 13036

And that's the Sourcebook all done.... now to get the Scenario all done, that shouldn't take too long as it's not huge, it's called 'Twilight of the Fifth Sun'.

So thinking about what to do next, I could do Secrets of San Francisco or continue with Beyond the Mountains of Madness.... decisions, decisions!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    I've been using the new 3.1.6 formatting options to lay the pages out a bit better
    Looks great.

What is the syntax for the new formatting options?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

And we're done... phew.

Onto Secrets of San Francisco now.... well, bed first - that tomorrow.

This looks great! When is this coming for sale?

I see you mentioned "Beyond The Mountains of Madness"... I'd love to see the BtMoM in Fantasy Grounds down the road.

Indeed, great work.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

When are we going to see "Secrets of Sheffield"?

Thread Information