FG Spreadshirt Swag

DnD 5e char sheet and HP

When leveling up is there a way to automatically calculate new HP MAX value or is it required that the user manually do that?
    If I change the constitution score do I have to manually update the HP max value or there is a way to automatically update it?

FG is set up in such a way that it follows the standard for hp on level up and gives the player the average hp per level. There isn't an option to vary that so, yes, you'll have to do that manually if you want anything other than the standard hp per level.

If you change the CON score then any future levels will include the new bonus if that changes. However you'll need to manually adjust current hp for any levels that you already have. So the answer is that no there isn't an automatic way to add in any hp from previous levels if you increase CON.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Is this something that could be done with an extension? I'm thinking a table with rows for each class and its appropriate hit die, a row for CON, and buttons to roll the hp or get the average.

Speaking of player HP, does FG have an easy way to track HP maximum drains, typically from various undead? I'm not coming up with an easy way to track this in-game.

I usually use the temp hit points (using a negative number) to record any reduction to max hp reduction.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I would manually adjust the Max HP and then use the Notes section at the bottom of the Character's Notes tab to keep track of why (and how/when) it was reduced. That way it can be undone when the appropriate remedy is applied.

Thread Information