FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

I grabbed a physical copy of HotOE when I was over in the States last October and I just spent my store credit (and some) on the PDF. It is truly awesome... I'm working on the 7e updated ruleset too, so let me know if you need anything added to help support the 7e adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    I grabbed a physical copy of HotOE when I was over in the States last October and I just spent my store credit (and some) on the PDF. It is truly awesome... I'm working on the 7e updated ruleset too, so let me know if you need anything added to help support the 7e adventures.
    Cool stuff. It's a monster of a box isn't it. I backed the KS project so I have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff it's daft.

It would be great if when the 7E ruleset was ready the HotOE was also ready - can you PM/Email me with expected finish dates etc etc, I'm sure between us we can make sure 7E has something juicy ready. I do have a few other 7E PDF's - those given away with the KS project for that as well...

And Secrets of New Orleans is now on the go....

Quote Originally Posted by Kharnov View Post
    Well, since you asked here is my CoC 6th ed. Chaosium Wishlist for Fantasy Grounds. I realize that this list is long and most likely won't be possible anytime soon but, it would be cool to have a large chunk of the 6th ed. library to pick and choose from to add to Fantasy Grounds. I know that I would gladly pay for some of these titles for my CoC games.

"Horror on the Orient Express"
    "Tatters of the King" -Choasium Inc. 23104
    "H.P. Lovecraft's Dunwich, Return to the Forgotten Village" -Chaosium Inc. 8802
    "The Keeper's Companion Vol. 1 and Vol. 2" -Chaosium Inc. 2388, 2395
    "Malleus Monstrorum" -Chaosium Inc. 23102
    "Miskatonic University" -Chaosium Inc. 2389
    "Secrets of New York" -Chaosium Inc. 23103
    "Secrets of Los Angeles" -Chaosium Inc. 23111
    "Secrets of London"
    "Secrets of San Francisco" -Chaosium Inc. 23108
    "Secrets of New Orleans" -Chaosium Inc. 23114
    "Secrets of Kenya" -Chaosium Inc. 23109
    "Secrets of Japan" -Chaosium Inc. 2392
    "Secrets of Morroco" -Chaosium Inc. 23105
    "Secrets of New Orleans" is in the store now
    "Secrets of San Francisco" has been done, just need to be review.

I might be able to do the "The Keeper's Companion Vol. 1 and Vol. 2" soon as well.

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Folks,

Dead Light has been done, gone to FG for review. It requres the use of the 7E Extension.

Also 'A Time to Harvest' was reviewed, I made the few changes required and it's gone back to FG.

I picked up Secrets of Tibet (also 7E) so might get that done, whilst I continue with Beyond the Mountains of Madness and Traveller RPG.

Ian and I will be doing Horror for 7E as well, soon as the 7E ruleset nears completion I'm sure we can sort it.

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

i know i'm moving into the 'nearly impossible range' , i've been a fan of the game so long, i'l end up citing scenarios taht are hard to get or impossible. some of them are non chaisium products, i will list the publishers if so
    Grace under pressure' Chaosium
    'This Fire Shall Kill' from the Stars are Right,
    "darkest calling" from the same
    The curse of the yellow sign (John Wick--note this one would be hard to convert, i'd think)
    'A Happy Family' Adventures in Arkham Country
    'Bless the Beasts and Children' same
    'The Dark Wood' same
    Anything from nameless horrors
    Death in Luxor (Goodman)
    Madness in Londontown (Goodman)
    Long reach of evil (all three) (Goodman)
    A Dream of Japan (Goodman)
    'The Hills Run Wild' Arkham, unveiling the legend haunted city
    The condemned same
    'Lonely Hearts (Tastes Great)' Arkham now
    'i did what the virgin asked' same
    (won't even mention the Asylum here, but i loved some of the stuff there)
    i think i'll stop now. Now i don't expect to see most of these if even any..just saying what i'd like. and you can imagine, there's a lot more lurking on my list

Thread Information