FG Spreadshirt Swag

Help with implementing Underdark options

Hello,
    I have to admit I am feeling overwhelmed trying to figure out how to add the Unearthed Arcana options from Light, Dark, Underdark. I am starting the OOTA campaign and it is needed. I realize that it is not yet supported and provided but if anyone can help me put in this or any of the other UA options (I actually agreed with my players to allow most of the options to date) I would appreciate it. I just don't understand how to add these things to the modules.

Thanks,

PS. I have read all the help documentation and the wiki and I am still very confused and all so please don't tell me to just follow the wiki or something. Thanks.

Well, it's not necessarily going to be easy if you want to automate stuff by drag/dropping the class when your players level up.

The best way would be to use par5e to get the character options into your campaign. That's going to take you on a bit of a learning curve and if you are still trying to master FG as well that might just tip you over the edge

Alternatively you would have to just add the stuff into the characters manually. You can add abilities into the abilities tab on the character sheet by right clicking and then selecting 'create item'. Enter a name on the line that appears and then click on the little icon to the right of the line that appears. You can copy/paste the information from the pdf into the box that appears. It's then a matter of figuring out what effects, if any, you can sort out.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information