DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'll leave off the last two gnoll encampments and put them in the module tonight for those who want all the maps for later use and abuse.

Blog Entries
    I like the cut of your gib. Thanks for sharing... these can be used for a lot of different situations.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Lubbock, TX (where it rains mudballs.... sideways.)
    Love 'em! I've recently started up with CC3+ myself, and been going a little crazy working on some maps as well, but you sir (or Madam?) put me to shame on the amount you've got, that's for certain! Might have to steal some of these!

For the "grid scale Square" I found that the easiest way to handle it is take a square brush, type in your scale size (I do mine 100px per square, personally) and just dob a square onto the map somewhere using some photo manipulation software (GIMP, Photoshop, etc).

Thread Information