DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Moving tokens mouselessly?

Has anyone developed an extension that allows you to move tokens around with the keyboard/arrow keys instead of clicking and dragging? I have a player who prefers keyboard functionality/find it difficult to use a mouse.

Thanks

Not currently. The image control which contains the tokens does not handle keyboard events. This may change at some point, but not planned.

Also, it requires new concepts that would need tone added to support, such as which token is "active" on a player by player basis to then apply keyboard events to.

You can add to the wish list in my sig.

Regards,
    JPG

I tried searching the forum for an update on this -- I'm sure I saw a recent video where Dave was moving tokens with arrow keys. It was a FGU video, so don't know if that makes a difference, but is this available on FGC, and if so is it an extension or native? I've tried it in my current FGC, and doesn't seem to work. Thanks for clarifying!

Brett.

No, only in Unity can the tokens be moved using the arrow keys.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for clarifying!

Thread Information