5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[FG Daze] Savage Fallout: A Trivial Errand

[FG Daze] Savage Fallout: A Trivial Errand
    Session Time: 1pm-5pm Central Time, Sat, Jan 9th
    Duration: 4 hrs max
    Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1761
    Number of Players: 4-5
    Short Description: This is a savage worlds adaptation to the Fallout series.
    Your group is hired by Zyke Bilden to run a trivial errand for him out in the waste checking on his friend Cylus and the
    new discovery he is raving about. Just a word of warning though....Cylus is a bit odd.
    Genre: Post Apocalypse
    Pre-requisites: Mic/headset FG, I have an ultimate license so I can accommodate all players and pregens will be provided.

I would like to join this one shot. I haven't played savage worlds before but have heard good things so willing to give it a go. I already applied on the calendar.

Welcome Sctorchwoodfan,

New players are always welcome and I encourage anyone that ever wondered about playing this system to join in any of the games Saturday to try it out.

I think you will be surprised on how quickly you will pick up on savage worlds and with so many options in settings and all the tools that have been made for it the possibilities are endless with it.

If you get a chance play this!!!! We have been play testing it in our regular Wednesday group for Hendell and it has been a blast.

I would play but rugby practice starts Saturday.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely Jim, he runs a campaign of this I play in which is almost finished, this game is a blast. Actually I rather twisted his arm to run this one for the Daze I think a lot of people should enjoy it as much as we have.

Hiya! I'm definitely looking forward to some savage Fallout!

We've currently got four signed up with a minimum of four to play. Just double-checking if we're all in because if not, I'll be making other plans during this timeslot.

I really hope this happens though....sounds like a lot of fun!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

I am in! Cannot wait. Although this is the first time using FG client for a game. I hope I wont screw up

Awesome! And don't worry about using FG. The first time I used FG was also a Savage worlds one-shot game. Savage worlds is very new player friendly and is, in my opinion, a great gateway ruleset into getting acquainted with FG.

Hendell, I'm looking forward to your game more and more!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

I will be on around a half hour early in case you want to connect and take a look at the pregens or have any questions on FG or savage worlds, just take a look in team speak for me.
    If not we will be kicking off at 1pm central, we have four signed up and accepted so there should be no issues about running the game and there are still a couple spots open if we get anymore interested.

sounds great ! thanks!

Thread Information