FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Irish and I have confirmed you. I have a couple of seats left but have the minimum required to run as it stands. This is great, SW is very easy to learn, for both players and GM, but at least you guys won't notice what I don't know. That being said, it is easy and fun.
    As I said, this is heavy on history, within the year following the Battle of Medway if you want to get a jump on the setting. But these were times where much was never written down, what the Druids called magic we call science, and every superstition had it's beginnings in a difficult to explain reality. So you may find a few surprises for all that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBouzouki View Post
    I'm interested, sounds like a great idea, never even heard of SW though but the concept should be great, signing up on the calendar page.
    Ellspeth is a bit of a storyteller - I think you will find this a fun introduction
    Savage Worlds is a great ruleset that has many different genres and settings built for it covering pretty much every rpg genre out there.

How is it you have joined FG 16 months ago but you are only just introducing yourself now?
    Dont be shy - lots of games to be played!

Blog Entries
    On Saturday morning I will have my table up and running 30 minutes before game time, and I will be available then if you want to talk, ask questions, or look over the character selection. I have also created players guides for the table library on the Ultimate Roman Legion and the Ultimate Celts for this campaign, and they are available to peruse and reference before and during the game. I made a point of including some interesting background facts.
    There is still room for 2 more players, though we do have the minimum required to run, I look forward to seeing all of you Saturday.

Sounds great, and likewise, Ellspeth.

Blog Entries
    Party survival odds just went up, but we still have room for one more. I am finding the Ultimate Roman Legion and the Ultimate Celts for Savage Worlds incredibly helpful, I put a lot of what I hope you will find are interesting details in the campaign library. But remember, those were perilous times full of superstition, to get safely to the coast there are perils different but as dangerous as the Roman patrols.

Blog Entries
    LOL I just caught your guys comments on the calendar page on character choices. I left some brief notes on the pre-gens there for you. You are free to change name, gender or pics before the session tomorrow. If you see one you are sure you will want put the choice next to your name, first come first serve. I also have left some weapon choices open we will take care of before the game. Looking forward to it, I have such plans plotting for you. See you tomorrow morning.
    P.S. Still room for one more player.

Boudicca--that is big doings! I've seen her statue at the Westminster Bridge.

Yes happy to play Rhydwyn. Will seek to log in ASAP tomorrow but that involves handing off babycare duties a bit early to the wife, so if I'm not in early and others are, feel free to reassign.

Quite looking forward to tomorrow...

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    leave something easy for me, I'm a virgin to SW
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Blog Entries
    All right gentlemen,table is up, room is open, I can hear even when not at my keyboard. Still have room for one more if anyone hasn't found a game yet.
    Last edited by Ellspeth; January 9th, 2016 at 14:05. Reason: additional info

Screen grab from our session, underway right now!Attachment 12577

Thread Information