DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Fun run... thanks for the game, Ellspeth--and all players too.
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; January 9th, 2016 at 19:36.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys I had fun,each time I run something it gets a bit smoother,your patience was appreciated. I hope those of you new to Fantasy Grounds or Savage Worlds enjoyed today enough to give them another try.

Thanks Ellspeth and everyone. Fun time. Thanks for putting up with my noob-ness. Will continue with FG and SW. Wondering - is "Regime Diabolique" (Three Musketeers with dark magic?) a Savage Worlds game also? Similar to this one at all? I saw that as a supported ruleset.

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    Thanks Elspeth, had a great time and learned a lot too. If you're ever looking for a player and I'm around I'll happily jump in
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

I was a shame that this session clashed with another game for me, I would have loved to play this. Might you run it again sometime?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I'll probably run another session of this time period at the FG-Con in April. I have only played RPG's for 2 years, and only ever on Fantasy Grounds. Most of the settings have been evolving for years, and indeed are some very complex worlds, full of detail, and for someone learning to run games (this was exactly the third session I have GM'd anywhere) the learning curve can be steep, so I opt to run games and settings I have better knowledge of which is history. As Hector noted earlier in the thread, even without fantasy the history of humankind is rich with adventure, exploration and challenges. I use Savage Worlds because it is a super easy ruleset to learn from both sides of the table, seems readily adaptable to any kind of setting. Further there is a growing collection of material for Savage Worlds, the Ultimate Savage World Collection that have done the all the work really, and because they are formatted for Savage Worlds easily transferred to the FG campaign. I will do one more at least in this setting because I have already created the supplements The Ultimate Roman Legion and Ultimate Celts into additional library modules, though eventually I will work on other historical settings as well. Yesterday's session went well, everyone who signeed up showed up, and it was fun so I am far more comfortable with running again for another group. I cannot thank all of you enough for your support.

Yes, savage is really adaptable and an awesome storytelling tool. I love the idea of a purely historical game and will keep an eye out at FG con
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information