DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

AGE System/Fantasy Age

Is anyone working or is there a release for a Fantasy Age/Dragon Age/Titansgrave/Age System ruleset? My group has been thinking of trying it out but at the moment it seems like Roll20 is the only way and none of us want that (well Bob does but he's special).

Quote Originally Posted by Niven81 View Post
    Is anyone working or is there a release for a Fantasy Age/Dragon Age/Titansgrave/Age System ruleset? My group has been thinking of trying it out but at the moment it seems like Roll20 is the only way and none of us want that (well Bob does but he's special).
    It is very easy to do in CoreRPG. There was an extension created that allows you to do the stunt dice. I will try and find a link.

Awesome, thanks for the help Arion!

Did this fall off the radar? I would love to see a generic AGE ruleset for FG. I am happy to assist however I can (Even if that means working to get Green Ronin onboard). Considering all of the folks in the community that could assist, and the potential of bringing some attention to a great lightweight system, it should be a slam dunk for the Green Ronin team.

I am going to try to dig into this myself but if there is some kind of organized push it will probably yield better results.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Ctmega you can play Fantasy Age with MoreCore and the Red D6 extension.
    I keep meaning to roll that one into MoreCore - better do that tonight before I forget again.

Create your Roll, name it and use the string /die 2d6+1d1006

Thanks for the reply damned!

I have tried the approach recommended in your reply and found it quite lacking. Though the ability to present the stunt die is critical to the core experience, it is a far cry from what I would consider the full potential for supporting this system on FG. I take a tremendous amount of value out of the integrations with 5e and other supported rulesets that help to streamline not only the prep as a GM/DM but also in actual play sessions. The automation built in to FG for native supported rulesets is (to me) the core value of fantasy grounds. Without this capability there are few (if any) differentiators between Fantasy Grounds and it's direct competition when talking about systems like Fantasy Age.

As mentioned in my previous post, I am happy to assist and bring some skillset to bear on this challenge around light programming and general diligence of following up with Green Ronin and hopefully helping them to see the value of this type of partnership if that is a blocker. I have already begun this process by reaching out through the Green Ronin on their forums and through email. Not sure how that will pan out but we'll see.

Thanks!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I spoke with Green Ronin last year and they seemed to think there was a ruleset already in the works but Ive not seen or heard any mention since.
    You are welcome to build a full ruleset you dont need any publisher support or permission.
    In the meantime I know others who do play Fantasy Age with MoreCore.

Any news? I'm just Roll20 for my new Blue Rose one-shot because it already has a Fantasy AGE sheet. If it becomes a campaign, it'll be much easier for me to build a character sheet using Roll20 too. I'm not interested in using the Generic CoreRPG sheet at the moment.

But I miss Fantasy Grounds. It's so much better when the game system is set up.
    Last edited by Ghost Matter; June 3rd, 2017 at 06:11.

Thread Information