5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

MrKraken's Hand Drawn Maps & Tokens

Hello folks! Instead of starting different threads for each map or set, I'll try and keep a tidy house and just have the one thread! As well as VTT specific maps & tokens (that I've shared here before) I am now also including hi-resolution maps for print-out I also do live streams whilst creating maps if that's something that tickles your fancy!

There's two maps up now that have not been previously shared on FG Forum, and a snowman token!
    Maps
    Mill & Cottage Map Download

Smugglers Hideout Map Download

Tokens
    Snowman Token

Latest Map Stream

As a "try something new!" I've started crafting Star Wars maps solely in illustrator as I'll soon be playing in an edge of the empire game. I never thought that working 100% in illustrator would be more time consuming than hand drawing on paper or graphics tablet, but it damned well is! Will be a full map pack one day

Hey ive seen some of your stuff on youtube. Sadly youtube streaming is restricted from germany so i cant really watch your live broadcasts there. Great artstyle you got there i like the handdrawn style alot.

Blog Entries
    Those are excellent. Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKraken View Post
    As a "try something new!" I've started crafting Star Wars maps solely in illustrator as I'll soon be playing in an edge of the empire game.
    Look forward to some cool "Star Wars" maps. The mining facility looks great.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information