STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Shadow of the Demon Lord - Survival of the fittest

Session Time: 9pm EST https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...21&p1=814&ah=4
    Duration: 4 hrs max
    Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1751
    Number of Players: 3-6
    Short Description: When vicious bandits waylay a caravan bound for an outpost on the edge of civilization, the player characters are the only survivors, trapped and lost in a hostile wilderness. If they would live to see another day, they must learn to work together and discover the people they might one day become. This adventure is designed for a group of starting characters and is especially suited to new players.
    Text/Voice: Voice on the TeamSpeak Server https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server

Game System: Shadow of the Demon Lord (using CoreRPG and the MoreCore extension)
    Genre: Horror Fantasy
    Newbie Friendly: Yes. This game was designed by a D&D designer, it's d20 based and if you're a D&D 5th edition player you'll recognize a lot of concepts, yet it's better suited for short campaigns and one-shots. You're also welcome to join if you're new to Fantasy Grounds.
    Pre-requisites (esp for AL and PFS): Mic/headset (push-to-talk), the Fantasy Grounds client
    Last edited by Mask_of_winter; January 2nd, 2016 at 06:08.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Sounds awesome.
    Ive signed up - pending some domestic negotiation!

I've signed up at the suggestion of ^Damned. New to FG but very eager to learn and make friends.

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to roll the bones with you man!
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I think this is going to be a fun time. After looking at the core rules, I really want to explore the characters in this gritty setting with you gents.
    ___ס₪₪₪§|(ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ>__
    ▬▬ι════════ﺤ_ ION FARMER _-════════ι▬▬
    🖥️ Harvesting the fields of technology & innovation 💾
    🔗The DataWraith Chronicles
    🔗Twitter
    ___ס₪₪₪§|(ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ>__

I've signed up as well. I'm a HUGE fan of Warhammer Fantasy RP 1st and 2nd editions, and this has that same sort of feel I think. I too have to do some domestic negotiation, but I'll be there!

Chris/GunbunnyFuFu
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    I've signed up as well. I'm a HUGE fan of Warhammer Fantasy RP 1st and 2nd editions, and this has that same sort of feel I think. I too have to do some domestic negotiation, but I'll be there!

Chris/GunbunnyFuFu
    Looking forward to game with you again Chris!

Blog Entries
    Hi everybody! GM touching base with you here. We've met the minimum number of players to run this event and everything is going according to plan so far. I'll share a preview of the pre-gen characters this week. Feel free to call dibs on the character of your choice. On the day of the game I'll share my server address with you. If you're new to Fantasy Grounds, please take a moment that it's in working order. Check your mic/headset and make sure you can get in the TeamSpeak server. If you need assistance, please contact me asap so we can get that taken care of. I'll be on TS 30 mins prior to the game to assist you and as a meet and greet. I've already most of you but look forward to getting together with both old and new acquaintances. Thanks again for signing up for this event. I look forward to rolling the bones with you!

Hey, if the spot is still open I'd love to join the game.

Enjoy The Shadow of the Demon Lord. Our gaming group enjoyed a game session run by the creator at Gary Con back in March. Robert was wonderful at running the game session and really setting the tone. Our session ended with a TPK.

Thread Information