5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphe View Post
    Yea, I see the 5e Character Generation on the group selection at the top of the Tables window and can select it, it shows 2 pages of tables for character generation, (occupation, gender, etc.) but the "1- Character Generation" Table does not seem to be there.
    According to the first post the method of generation has changed. It's now done via the Story Template called [First Name][Second Name]
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ahh! I read that and looked, but didn't realize it was in the template of the story window in the upper right corner. Thanks a ton Zacchaeus!

Heckleras. I've removed this module from your first post because it violates all sorts of copyright. You can't distribute material which is not in the SRD and the module does include a lot of material which is not in that. Sorry, I didn't notice your update earlier. If I remember correctly your first module was just a list of tables which referenced things anonymously. However in this module you have included all of the actual tables and again these are not in the SRD.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That's a very valid and appreciated point. I didn't think of that. Thank you for covering me on this one. I'll sift through the SRD and see what I can leave in the module moving forward. Anything else I'll just have to overwrite with original content. Thanks again for the save!
    Running on pure Plot Devicium since 1986.
    Like D&D Actual Play podcasts? Check out mine! It's called Shocking Gasp. Enjoy!

I am new I don’t know how to ir

Thread Information