5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 19 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    phloog, are you not able to print your 5E character that you built in FG from this tool? Since this method is likely how we will support the printing of characters from within FG in the future, we are looking for feedback on the output for this directly.

Blog Entries
    Man there's a lot of negativity going on.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phloog View Post
    I see all these folks making very noble attempts to make it work, but are we all really in the minority? I ask because I've owned a Fantasy Grounds license since 2008, and always use a different tool whenever possible because of the printing thing. But since it HAS been around eight years and printing has not been addressed, I feel like maybe I'm only one of about ten users who prints?
    I don't know, it's an interesting question. I've never had a desire to print out my FG characters, and neither have my players.

We play both around the table and online, but in neither situation has anyone wanted a print out. I guess I can see why someone might, but to us it's just something we don't need.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

CharacterSheet_DND5E_cas206_v1.xsl

Starts with ...thegroo_v2.xsl and swaps the attribute and bonus size/location.

Has anyone put together a basic XSL for the PFRPG ruleset? I was going to take a look but if I don't have to start from scratch it would save me time.

Also, I use PCGen to manage my PC's. It works well for us.

Quote Originally Posted by kuthulu View Post
    Has anyone put together a basic XSL for the PFRPG ruleset?
    I have not used this. I just remember seeing the post. See if that still works and fits your needs.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...haracter-files

Thx! That will get me started.

Quote Originally Posted by kuthulu View Post
    Has anyone put together a basic XSL for the PFRPG ruleset? I was going to take a look but if I don't have to start from scratch it would save me time.

Also, I use PCGen to manage my PC's. It works well for us.
    I, too, use PCGen to manage my PCs - but I'd also really like an XSL conversion for PFRPG, so I'll follow your progress with interest!

Hrmm, well I guess the first step would be to get the Universal Character Sheet Printer for FG working on my PC. I'm running Linux Mint 17.2. It starts up fine but I get no output files or indication of errors/success.

Just wanted to say thanks for this! Recently went to GaryCon and everything printed out fine. \m/
    \w/.~*~.\w/

Thread Information