FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 19 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vainazzo View Post
    we invoked ddavison!!!!
    If you say "ddavison" 3 times in the mirror at midnight... your spouse will start looking at you very strangely.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    If you say "ddavison" 3 times in the mirror at midnight... your spouse will start looking at you very strangely.
    Not if she is asleep!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Not if she is asleep!
    ��������

No matter what Printing app I use I can't find my character files, just the campaign file. What gives?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Poe View Post
    No matter what Printing app I use I can't find my character files, just the campaign file. What gives?
    You will need to export your character to files first. Then they will be where you select them to be saved.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You will need to export your character to files first. Then they will be where you select them to be saved.
    Well sheeet fire to save matches, look at that! It worked lickety-split. Mighty thanks partner!

Anyone got this working with Pathfinder 1E?

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

This tool is older. It probably needs some work. The initial design was not originally designed for PF1e. I am not aware of anyone modifying this utility.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Does anyone know of a new or updated version that works well with Unity as of May 17, 2022?
    It'd be great if I found on on Forge, (but didn't)
    We're moving our wonderful FGU game to one time a month in person, we'll be using FGU for the DM only and REALLY want to print character sheets for the players that match FGU.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

16 pages of replies.

Can't we get a button that says "print character sheet" ?

Not trying to be sarcastic, just seems like a basic function that we should all have.

Thread Information