STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    I think the Hexblade's Curse can be improved upon given recent updates.

The healing can be set to add both level and Cha Bonus.
    Not sure if the CRIT now works, I'll be testing this shortly, but here's what I was thinking (note I've shown both with and without the Crit modifier.

Note, I've also added a 1 minute duration to the curse effect that is placed on the target, so it expired appropriately.

Thoughts? Did I get stuff wrong?
    Screen Shot 08-30-18 at 06.21 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I got the duration on the IFT effects and one of the targets was set wrong.

Still not sure if the CRIT:19 works or not.
    Screen Shot 08-30-18 at 06.42 PM.PNG

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Any thought about creating effects for the Eldritch Invocations?

This is what I came up with for Cloak of Flies;
    Screen Shot 08-30-18 at 07.13 PM.PNG

I can’t remember what I thought about the invocations. Most of them I think added a spell like effect or added to an existing spell or ability. Otherwise they did things you can’t code effects for I think. It’s a while since I looked at Warlocknabilities.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Any thought about creating effects for the Eldritch Invocations?

This is what I came up with for Cloak of Flies;
    Screen Shot 08-30-18 at 07.13 PM.PNG
    Won't that version have adv and disadv cancel each other out so you get disadv on all charisma checks but neither adv nor disadv on intimidate? And is it giving disadv on charisma saves (not like there are many of those)?

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    Won't that version have adv and disadv cancel each other out so you get disadv on all charisma checks but neither adv nor disadv on intimidate? And is it giving disadv on charisma saves (not like there are many of those)?
    Correct. It would be DISSKILL: blah, blah, blah where blah is the other charisma based skill checks.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I wondered about the DISSAV vs DISSKILL. Thanks.

Yea, if you actually drag the invocation trait to the actions page FG will create a power with a bunch of stuff for the invocations, but most of them appear incomplete. But, most invocations modify other stuff (especially Eldritch Blast) so you would just change the metadata on that ability.

But I figures since I went through doing this one, I should post it for others who might come along

Just a quick one, how do I use this if I want to have a level 9 Warlock. How do I remove levels and make sure that it's all legit?

Sorry if this is obvious.

Booker.

I wouldn't recommend removing levels. Start a new character and level up to 9. Then look at the abilities tab to see what you have in there and work from that.

Thread Information