5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Any thought about creating effects for the Eldritch Invocations?

This is what I came up with for Cloak of Flies;
    Attachment 24499
    Lord Entrials. Your code for Cloak of Flies is incorrect. You have DISSAV for cha checks, it's CHK not SAV. And in this case, the code DOESN'T work because the dischk cancels the intimidation adv. Which is frustrating me NO END as of now. I can't figure out how to do it with one code, it apparently is going to need a situation where the DSICHK is removed for intimidation checks.?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Interesting necro

It can't really be done in one line since on the one hand you have disadvantage on all Charisma checks (which aren't necessarily just skill checks) and on the other advantage to just one skill.

So you'd need two lines one for the ADVSKILL: intimidation and the other for DISCHK: charisma and have one or the other active depending on the skill being used or whether it's just a charisma check not using a skill. Sounds to me that it would be easier just to use the ADV and DIS buttons when needed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Lord Entrials. Your code for Cloak of Flies is incorrect. You have DISSAV for cha checks, it's CHK not SAV. And in this case, the code DOESN'T work because the dischk cancels the intimidation adv. Which is frustrating me NO END as of now. I can't figure out how to do it with one code, it apparently is going to need a situation where the DSICHK is removed for intimidation checks.?
    I use: "ADVSKILL: intimidation; DISSKILL: performance, persuasion, deception" Because as a DM I know I'm not going to ask for a raw charisma check, like ever. But if I did the player would just hit the dis button so I don't need code for it. Won't work for everyone, as a result.

Blog Entries
    Ya I had to fix it in my coding for ease of automation lest EVERYONE ON THE PLANET yell at me except you who never asks for a CHA check "like ever"... lol

I did mange to do it the best way possible in the coding package now tho.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Sorry I got it wrong, thanks for letting us all know my incompetence though *G*

*jk* No, totally happy to be corrected so the correct info is available to all

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

is there something for celestial?

Quote Originally Posted by ZiouseMatrix View Post
    is there something for celestial?
    Here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...har-Archetypes
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information