STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Okay, I have tried three converters and multiple programs trying to open this file. What's the secret?
    PxBest
    Gamer/Geek/Nerd
    Youtuber: PxBest | Twitch: PxBest | XBLive: PxBest | NintendoID: PxBest | PSN: PxBest | Twitter: PxBest | Skype: PxBest | DM/Player | Facebook: PxBest / Clutch Brigade

Download it and save it somewhere. Now open up Fantasy Grounds click on the big PCs button on the top right hand side. In the window that opens click on the brownish button at the middle bottom and then on the blue arrow that appears. Navigate to wherever you saved the character and click on it to import it into FG. Now you can select the character from the selection window and browse away.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ahh! Excellent. Will try when I get home tonight! thank you.
    PxBest
    Gamer/Geek/Nerd
    Youtuber: PxBest | Twitch: PxBest | XBLive: PxBest | NintendoID: PxBest | PSN: PxBest | Twitter: PxBest | Skype: PxBest | DM/Player | Facebook: PxBest / Clutch Brigade

Unless I am mistaken. The paladins Channel Divinity (Sacred Weapon) Does not add charisma bonus to the damage. Just the attack roll. Its marked as such in the file.

Sacred Weapon.
    As an action, you can imbue one weapon that you are holding with positive energy, using your Channel Divinity. For 1 minute, you add your Charisma modifier to attack rolls made with that weapon (with a minimum bonus of +1). The weapon also emits bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light 20 feet beyond that. If the weapon is not already magical, it becomes magical for the duration.You can end this effect on your turn as part of any other action. If you are no longer holding or carrying this weapon, or if you fall unconscious, this effect ends.

Either way thank you for all of these they are amazingly good help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerstrike View Post
    Unless I am mistaken. The paladins Channel Divinity (Sacred Weapon) Does not add charisma bonus to the damage. Just the attack roll. Its marked as such in the file.

Sacred Weapon.
    As an action, you can imbue one weapon that you are holding with positive energy, using your Channel Divinity. For 1 minute, you add your Charisma modifier to attack rolls made with that weapon (with a minimum bonus of +1). The weapon also emits bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light 20 feet beyond that. If the weapon is not already magical, it becomes magical for the duration.You can end this effect on your turn as part of any other action. If you are no longer holding or carrying this weapon, or if you fall unconscious, this effect ends.

Either way thank you for all of these they are amazingly good help.
    You are correct, well spotted. An amended file has been uploaded.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I am maxed at the amount of bonus I can give to your reputation, but this is brilliant.

Wow this is awesome thank you!

So I am not the brightest bird in the world. So I will ask this. Where does this file go and how do I use it? Thank you form a dull bird
    DM is a nice title for the one running the game. But I like my term better. G.O.D Games Operations Director

Blog Entries
    Put it in your data/characters folder, then in the campaign you want to look at it, from the PC/Character page, activate the edit command and do an import. Then select the file.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkn View Post
    So I am not the brightest bird in the world. So I will ask this. Where does this file go and how do I use it? Thank you form a dull bird
    What LordEntrails said and see post #12 above for more details.

Once you have that character in FG you can drag any of the prepared effects from that character onto your own to reproduce them. This will apply to the rogue as well (reference your other thread on this subject).

Thread Information