DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    nevermind, i figured my mistake, sorry about that.

are there more example level 20 classes posted elsewhere?

Blog Entries
    I can't say thanks enough for the example character effects as I work through my own pregenerated characters project.

For newer users that are here looking on how to automate their monk, the unarmored combat ability is best set via the magnifying glass besides the AC on the main tab of the character sheet. Click that and there are several fields that are used to set initiative modifiers, movement and AC. In the AC line you can click the 2nd ability box until Wis comes up to also use the wisdom modifier. You could build an effect, but most monks never wear armor and keeping the Wisdom modifier turned on just makes sense.

And just added to the new version .20:

[5E] When initial monk or barbarian level added, the unarmored defense secondary ability will be added to armor class details automatically.

So if you have used this method, check again once the new version goes live.
    Last edited by Myrdin Potter; October 5th, 2016 at 23:26.

It says there is an attachment, but I see no attachment.

Bottom of post #1 there's a link to the attached file. Click it to download it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    If you cant see it then your browser may have switched this site to mobile mode/view. I think you can change this in your profile...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Bottom of post #1 there's a link to the attached file. Click it to download it.
    Switched to IE instead of Chrome and that worked well for me. I apologize. I should have checked that.

If you remove the 'https://' from the address you will go the actual FG forum.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Hello,

I've been trying to help my player set up their monk's Deflect Missiles ability but to no avail. I was hoping I could follow the example on this sheet but I see that it does not include Deflect Missiles. Is this a mistake? Please let me know.

I feel completely ignorant, but this seems like it would be handy, however, I don't know how to use it. Do I put it in one of the FG files?

Thread Information