STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Well, I hate to be THAT guy, but where or how do I download the mentioned character XML file??

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback67 View Post
    Well, I hate to be THAT guy, but where or how do I download the mentioned character XML file??
    From the link at the bottom of the first post. Make sure that you are not viewing the forums in Mobile View. Go to the very bottom of the page and select one of the other two choices from the drop down.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback67 View Post
    The first post. If you do not see the link, then verify;
    1) You are viewing the full site, not the mobile site
    2) Set the forum theme to FG Responsive, bottom left corner

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks. As soon as I clicked "Full Site" at the bottom of the page, all is working! (Not sure how I ended up on the mobile page on my laptop).

Thanks again. Amazing work.

Hi Zacchaeus, hope everything is fine on your side.

I'm having some issue with the Battle Master Archetype of the Fighter Class.

During data insertion (I'm transferring the physical book to FG), I have some issues in handling Battle Master's maneuvers.

Is there any way to make them dragon droppable? Otherwise, should I write them down in the COmbat Superiority feature and simply insert the appropiate modifications in the action tab of the Character Sheet?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by eriktedesco; March 29th, 2020 at 11:31.

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Hi Zacchaeus, hope everything is fine on your side.

I'm having some issue with the Battle Master Archetype of the Fighter Class.

During data insertion (I'm transferring the physical book to FG), I have some issues in handling Battle Master's maneuvers.

Is there any way to make them dragon droppable? Otherwise, should I write them down in the COmbat Superiority feature and simply insert the appropiate modifications in the action tab of the Character Sheet?

Thanks again!
    Sorry, Zacchaeus, I have just noticed that you deals with maneuvers as spells. Stupid me!

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Sorry, Zacchaeus, I have just noticed that you deals with maneuvers as spells. Stupid me!
    They are actions rather than spells. If you open the ability from the abilities tab and then switch to the actions tab you can drag and drop the ability into the actions tab to create your initial power group. Give the power group a name and then edit the data using the magnifying glass to add in the saving throw type etc. Then add in the manoeuvres and the effects that you need. More information on Power Groups here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...r+Sheet#Powers
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thanks a lot Zacchaeus! I was referring to the way to make them dragon droppable! Thanks again!

Looks like Im that guy also. Where do I put the file once I DL it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Makuzi View Post
    Looks like Im that guy also. Where do I put the file once I DL it?
    Go to you r PC list/window, select the edit icon then the import icon then import the xml.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information