STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    No, genuinely my own creations. If anyone else had this solutiona also that must be a coincident. It is the way I set up my modules. I'm working on class feaures. But out of respect for what you did, I wanted to share my idea.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    No, genuinely my own creations. If anyone else had this solutiona also that must be a coincident. It is the way I set up my modules. I'm working on class feaures. But out of respect for what you did, I wanted to share my idea.
    Sorry, I saw the symbols on the effect line and just assumed that it was from some extension or module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

No problem. You can find the meaning of these symbols in my 5e Autmatic Effects thread. Link in my signature.
    Regards
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Hi. I'm trying to find the XML file to go with this and the other character complete character package series. Is there anywhere I can download them still (preferably all a once)? This looks an incredibly useful resource and I'd be grateful for any help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xsection View Post
    Hi. I'm trying to find the XML file to go with this and the other character complete character package series. Is there anywhere I can download them still (preferably all a once)? This looks an incredibly useful resource and I'd be grateful for any help.
    Welcome

The files for the barbarian is attached to post #1. If you are not seeing it, make sure you are viewing the full site (mobile will not show attachments) and tat your forum theme (found in the bottom left corner of the full site) is set to FGRespnsive.

You will need to get each 'Complete' character sheet from the respective thread, their is no consolidation of them that I am aware of.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; March 1st, 2022 at 21:37.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Where do I save the XML in the folder structure? How do I do an import?

Thanks,
    [email protected]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scottmoore1776 View Post
    Where do I save the XML in the folder structure? How do I do an import?

Thanks,
    [email protected]
    Welcome

Save the xml file to any location on your computer as desired. Downloads folder works just fine. Then when you have joined/started the desired 5E campaign, open up the character selection window, from there select the Import Character icon (blue up arrow, bottom), Import Character File icon (blue up arrow), browse to and select file and import

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi Guys!

There is some package with the Wild Magic Barbarian?

I need something for this:

Wild Surge
    TCE p25
    [–]
    3rd-level Path of Wild Magic feature

The magical energy roiling inside you sometimes erupts from you. When you enter your rage, roll on the Wild Magic table to determine the magical effect produced.

If the effect requires a saving throw, the DC equals 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Constitution modifier.

Something like the attached should do. There's no effects you can do for rolls 2 and 7 so you'd just have to theatre of the mind those.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 1st, 2022 at 15:18.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information