FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Thank you so much for these! They really helped me to set stuff up for my group. I was wondering, how would you set up Relentless Endurance for a Barbarian?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganChops View Post
    Thank you so much for these! They really helped me to set stuff up for my group. I was wondering, how would you set up Relentless Endurance for a Barbarian?
    No way to automate this, but just setup a power that has one use per long rest that heals 1 HP. Then the PC uses that when they get knocked to 0 and it recharges with a long rest.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No way to automate this, but just setup a power that has one use per long rest that heals 1 HP. Then the PC uses that when they get knocked to 0 and it recharges with a long rest.
    Awesome idea. Thank you!

Hi! This is a fantastic resource, but I feel a bit ignorant as to using it. I've got the character imported into my game, which is marvelous, but how do I copy the effects from this 20th level character to another character (i.e. one of my players' PCs who is not 20th)?

Hi tenaveran.

Just drag the little dragon (or whatever icon you have) that's next to the effect on the character you downloaded into your player's one. You don't want them all of course just the ones that the character gets at whatever level they are. When you level up (using drag/drop) you'll see in chat and in the abilities tab what abilities they get and you can then drag in the effects for those abilities only.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Awesome. I thank you! Now I've got the ability there, and I changed the group from Spells (which it defaulted to) to Barbarian Features, but it's got the wrong # of uses. I clicked on the magnifying glass by Barbarian Features and changed it to 2 uses per Rest, but I've still only got one use Dot. Any ideas?

To set up uses click on the text next to the button at the bottom of the actions tab that says 'Mode' until it reads 'preparation'. This will open up a dialog alongside all of the powers which allows you to set the number of uses. Add in the number of uses and then click through the options until you get the right one. Note 'Rest' means short rest and Daily means long rest.

See here for more information.

You can also set up uses for an entire group. See here for the details.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 1st, 2016 at 18:16.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OH MY GOD.

That is the key I was missing that has been frustrating me for days. THANK YOU!

Sorry to necro this but I need help. Where do I put the xml file to get this to work. I don't know where to use /importchar I'm still new to FG.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyfreak View Post
    Sorry to necro this but I need help. Where do I put the xml file to get this to work. I don't know where to use /importchar I'm still new to FG.
    Welcome to the FG forums.

Save the XML to your computer (remember where you save it). In Fantasy Grounds type importchar in the chat window and select the XML file you saved to your computer.

Or open the PCs (character management) window and import through there. See "Import a Character" here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ter_Management
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information