5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thread: DMG Dec 8th.

DMG Dec 8th.

Well it is 5:45pm in Petropavlocsk-Kamchatskiy, Do i have to wait until it is 12am Dec 8th American time to buy the DMG 5e?

is what id ask if i lived there

I suspect you might well have to
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Could you suspect also for me (GMT+1)?
    -Ultimate License Holder-

-Numenera, D&D 3.5E, D&D 5E-

-GMT+1-
    -Italian-

current quest:
    Await FGU

Is there an eager bird, I mean early bird special?

What we all need is some awesome man of extreme wealth to swoop onto the boards and buy us all a version of the DMG because its a nice thing to do. We will all then say thank you and go about using the DMG in all our games and the world will all make sense. Man living in a fantasy is a nice thing to do. In reality though Im opening my wallet as soon as i get the chance

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post
    What we all need is some awesome man of extreme wealth to swoop onto the boards and buy us all a version of the DMG because its a nice thing to do. We will all then say thank you and go about using the DMG in all our games and the world will all make sense. Man living in a fantasy is a nice thing to do. In reality though Im opening my wallet as soon as i get the chance
    I was going to do this yesterday but it was not on sale
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

And I believe you might have to wait until PST (UTC-8) to get it if you are waiting for the Steam version, both Doug and John are in the eastern time zone I believe (UTC-5) so the smiteworks store will probably be up for sale before it will on Steam. Unless they have a obligation to set both sale times to similar times.

Hum I'm so happy that it is Dec 7th. Shouldn't I be reflecting about something.... Nope can't think of anything else than the projected release date!!!! Its CHRISTMAS IN DECEMBER!! oh it is Christmas in December, but it is a few weeks early
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

It's been the 8th for me for 10 hours now. WHAT IS THIS INJUSTICE!
    I'm so very, very excited for this release, I'm sure you all understand :P

Quote Originally Posted by FSHSchmo View Post
    I was going to do this yesterday but it was not on sale
    I did this, but it adversely affected the timestream so I had to come back and stop myself from doing it. Sorry all.

Thread Information