STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFabulousIronChef View Post
    Any ideas?
    Check all of the gotchas that've been mentioned above. Make sure you're using ZIP compression, make sure you ZIP from within the directory where extension.xml is, make sure you don't have hide file extensions enabled, etc...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK, I have been using the default zip from Mac/PC, let me see if downloading 7zip works. I've confirmed that there are no other extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFabulousIronChef View Post
    OK, I have been using the default zip from Mac/PC, let me see if downloading 7zip works. I've confirmed that there are no other extensions.
    Ah, never mind. I had accidentally zipped it into a second folder, it seems. So instead of the first level being desktop, graphics, extension.xml and graphics_fonts.xml, it was another folder. That was the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhitneyy2k View Post
    Does this work in FGU?
    Yes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have a interesting issue here.

I had this working in my FGC and I just copied the extension to Unity. This should be enough, right? Well, it's not working. Since I feel I know how to do this, both from experience and by reading everything above, I tried to delete the extensions and start from scratch. Didn't work also.

Funny thing, I was just cycling through the different themes to see them all, and I activated the simple dark theme from FGC. A bunch of errors appeared in my log, but FGU started normally with the simple dark theme active. The Icon change works with the FGC theme in Unity, but when I go back and select a FGU theme like the Light/Dark Theme the custom Icon disappear again.

Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

You are correct. Just tried without any theme and it worked. Curious that FGC themes doesn't provoke that, and FGU themes replace it.
    Any way I can counter it?

Just wished I could select load order like game mods! :-)

Anyway, let me know if I can do something about it at some point.

Thank you damned.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    OMG - this is the best!!! LOL! Well played kevininrussia, well played!!

Thread Information