Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    OK, so why is there a space between "Fan" and "tasy" in the adress when I post it here? Pasting the link in Notepad does not show that...
    So just to clarify, the folder is called "Fantasy Grounds".

Blog Entries
    Hi thermopile if you want me to have a look with you send me your email via PM.

So just ended a session where damned looked at my computer via link. Checked registry, uninstalled etc. Added some extra code somehow to something to force the directory paths to where the should be, and we got FG running with ruleset. The modules do not show up when a new campaign is created, so something more needs to be done. A step forward, and I am clearly confused on a higher level (which is a precursor to enlightenment...or utter confusion)! TBC (i hope). Damned is my new hero!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thermopile View Post
    So just ended a session where damned looked at my computer via link. Checked registry, uninstalled etc. Added some extra code somehow to something to force the directory paths to where the should be, and we got FG running with ruleset. The modules do not show up when a new campaign is created, so something more needs to be done. A step forward, and I am clearly confused on a higher level (which is a precursor to enlightenment...or utter confusion)! TBC (i hope). Damned is my new hero!
    Hi thermopile did you see if the modules are showing up in Library -> Modules?
    It might also be that your license key isnt writing to the registry...

Nope, no modules in library.

To end this thread, some closing words. Somehow, the issue seemed to be linked to the rights of the login I was using for windows 10. This became clear in a seperate session I had with Damned.

After the session, I removed all traces (I think...) of the old installation, and did a new installation. After that installation, I set so that I always run FG as admin in Windows, and with that everything works as it should.

So for locked rights users in windows 10, you might run into issues running FG. Run as admin and these issues wil probably go away.

Blog Entries
    In this case I believe there are other issues or things going on with the permissions on thermopiles setup. It is generally best not to Run as Administrator but in this case we did have to.

Thread Information