DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by rigerco View Post
    Bumping this now that Ikael is back - I'd love to use this in SW:PF
    Update available which provide compatibility for Savage Pathfinder ruleset!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thanks a bunch! Good to have you back in action.
    Two wishlist items for this:
    1) Make the results window shareable (my players are horrible at remembering / commands and I'd like to just be able to generate a stats window and share it) and

2) Include a "Highest" column for damage - that's the one area my group stays in competition with each other.

Again - thanks for flipping the PF switch.
    Last edited by rigerco; April 9th, 2023 at 00:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I am getting back to this fun project but the question is: has anyone used this?
    My players LOVE this extension, and always want to hear their stats at the end of every session. We have one player who just naturally rolls a lot of aces, and everyone keeps trying to beat his "High Score"
    - ToKo

ULTIMATE LISCENSE HOLDER, BABY!
    "Roll20 ruined my first Ambush, and I never looked back..."
    Dean - East Texas University - Higher Education Campaign - (SWADE Ruleset) In Progress

That's why we'd love to see this updated to track highest damage roll as well, since that's the one my players brag on the most.

Quote Originally Posted by rigerco View Post
    Thanks a bunch! Good to have you back in action.
    Two wishlist items for this:
    1) Make the results window shareable (my players are horrible at remembering / commands and I'd like to just be able to generate a stats window and share it) and

2) Include a "Highest" column for damage - that's the one area my group stays in competition with each other.

Again - thanks for flipping the PF switch.
    It would be great to have those requests added. In the meantime, for the first request, you can instruct your players how to type out the command, then before they hit enter on it, they can drag it to their hotbar to save it as a macro. Remember the hotbar has 8 bars (regular, hold shift, hold ctrl, hold alt, hold shift+ctrl, hold shift+alt, hold ctrl+alt, hold shift+ctrl+alt) so you could tell them all to put it on spot 4 while holding ctrl. That way they can easily access it by pressing ctrl+4 and you can remind them of the button combo.

love the extension. wonder if there is a way to get this to export to a csv file?

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    love the extension. wonder if there is a way to get this to export to a csv file?
    Edit the extension and add an export to CSV function, easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Edit the extension and add an export to CSV function, easy.
    thanks for the reply. do you have any more information on how to do that, as I have no idea, which is why I asked..?

Thread Information