5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 35 of 39 First ... 253334353637 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide87 View Post
    Hi, i could translate 2E (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons), not 5E.
    Sorry, but i don't know nothing of copyright... Who is Asmodee?
    Asmodee is a french publisher of RPG

Ah super merci beaucoup pour le lien

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Edit: 20/11/2019

Phase 1, 2 & 3 done. Added translated Simple Grey Theme for Savage Worlds. Updated for 5.1.
    Hi, Dr0W
    Do you has a plan to creste a full compatible translation to FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    Hi, Dr0W
    Do you has a plan to creste a full compatible translation to FGU?
    Yes. I think the translation is already compatible with FGU, but it's not up to date with latest update and brazilian rules. I will have to check the Simple Grey Theme too, but a complete update is already in the works and to be expected when Ikael finishes the 5.2 update that aims compatibility with FGU.

According to post #2, work on the German D&D translation seems to be on hiatus. I might put some work into this, but how is this project managed now that Dulux-Oz has left the fold?
    Huldvoll winkend

---Jan van Leyden

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Yes. I think the translation is already compatible with FGU, but it's not up to date with latest update and brazilian rules. I will have to check the Simple Grey Theme too, but a complete update is already in the works and to be expected when Ikael finishes the 5.2 update that aims compatibility with FGU.
    Nice. It's sounds very good! It will very nice if you created the Simple Brown Theme, too. =D

And, of course, you did a great work with the brazilian translation. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    Nice. It's sounds very good! It will very nice if you created the Simple Brown Theme, too. =D

And, of course, you did a great work with the brazilian translation. Congratulations!
    Here's my current iteration of the extension. It is not final, but I have already updated some official portuguese expressions and made it work with the ruleset's automation.

You will notice the new sidebar, that is going to be the standard for all FG products in the future. This one should not trigger any font warnings when loading on FGU, but you will notice that FGU font doesn't go really well with latin characters in some places.

It won't translate the new stuff new to 5.2 (yet), and still doesn't translate weight (you have to use lbs). I might release a version that calculates kg, but I've decided to keep it that way just in case people want to use content in english and portuguese altogether, so remember to double your items weights.

More features to come.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan van Leyden View Post
    ... how is this project managed now that Dulux-Oz has left the fold?
    It's waiting for someone to step up and to start managing it.

Myself or one of the other mods can update the first posts as needed. Just PM me any changes.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    What Is The LPak Community Project/Program?
    The LanguagePak Community Project/Program (or LPak for short) is a community-based project/program whose aim is to provide language translations for the various Rulesets and Extensions used with the Virtual Tabletop Software: Fantasy Grounds. The Project/Program consists of three Phases:
    • Phase 1: To translate the string resources contained in the CoreRPG and Child-Rulesets and Extensions.
    • Phase 2: To translate the language-specific graphic resources of the Rulesets and Extensions.
    • Phase 3: To translate the embedded language items within each Ruleset and Extension.

We are currently in Phase 2, with experienced Project Contributors who have translated their chosen Ruleset/Extension to the Phase 2 Standard welcome to begin Phase 3 of their chosen Ruleset/Extension.

Our Goal
    Our goal is to produce a number of LanguagePak Extensions all having the same consistent structure for as many different Languages and as many different Rulesets and Extensions as we can.

Our Code Of Practice
    We all subscribe to and follow the Project's/Program's Code Of Practice:
    • We participate as a Community, under the leadership of our Project/Program Manager, to produce the best outcome for the Project/Program, for Fantasy Grounds and for the users of our Project's/Program's Products.
    • We discuss issues as a Community, and we abide by the decisions of the Community, guided by our Project/Program Manager.
    • We respect each other and are tolerant of each other at all times.
    • We follow the Project/Program Standards at all times, striving for Consistency and Accuracy within our Translations and our Project's/Program's Products.
    • We keep the Project/Program and the Project/Program Manager fully informed of what we are doing at all times so as to make things as easy as possible for all concerned.
    • We leave our egos “at the door”, giving credit where it is due and only accepting credit where we've earned it.
    • We respect copyright and the work of others, never “adding to” nor “removing from” the original in our Translations.

Where Are The Language Paks?
    Because of the number of LPaks the Project/Program has/will produce and because of the restrictions of the Forum Software, the individual LPaks are scattered across the Posts of this Thread. However, Post #2 of this Thread acts as an Index to where individual LPaks are located.

How Do I Get Involved?
    We're glad you asked! We always need and welcome new Project/Program participants and contributors. The first thing to do is download the LPak Framework Documentation from Post #2 of this Thread and read about the Project/Program, the Standards and how to go about producing an LPak and participating as a Contributor.

My RPG Ruleset, Extension Or Language Isn't Listed
    If you have a CoreRPG Child-Ruleset or an Extension that works with such a Ruleset that isn't listed on Post #2, or if you speak a Language that isn't listed on Post #2, then either post a message in this Thread or, better yet, Private Mail (PM) the Project/Program Manager and we'll see about getting it added to the Project/Program.

Project Members
    Project/Program Manager: Matthew James Black (Dulux-Oz)

Project/Program Contributors:
    drvolk, gandalfmagic, Ixion77, Jean-Yves G. (kael79), Markjan, Miguel Pereira Martínez, Nibelung, Rule of Three, Sasmira, Strainer, André Wicke (Printok), YaC
    LPak?Where can I download it?

Thread Information