DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 39 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    Hi, I bet this seems stupid to a lot of you, but I just can't figure it out. Can someone tell me how to activate extensions?
    In my case I am interested in a german version for CoC - I have downloaded the coreRPG pack and the CoC German Language one and have put them into the extensions folder. But I can not figure out how or where to change the language to german.
    Would be great if someone could give me a pointer. Thanks!

I just checked and I do see the language extension when using 5E as ruleset but not for CoC even though I have the CoC Extension in the extensions folder.

Found out what was causing the problem for me - in case someone else runs into problems:
    I had to change the extensions.xml to reflect that my rulesets name is CallOfCthulhu7E instead of CallOfCthulhu.
    Last edited by MikeAefer; April 8th, 2020 at 07:33.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeAefer View Post
    I had to change the extensions.xml to reflect that my rulesets name is CallOfCthulhu7E instead of CallOfCthulhu.
    Where did u change it exactly? And why "CallOfCthulhu7E". I thought its the coreRPG?

Hey, sorry for the delay. When I open up Fantasy Ground and Start/Resume a Campaign the Rulesetname for my cthulhu on the left was called CallOfCthulhu7E - I guess you could also change it to CoreRPG, but I'm not sure and I think you would not be able to activate other Cthulhu expansions. So I just used what I saw.

Oh and about where I changed it: I opened up the .ext file (with winRar) and in there you'll find a file named "extension.xml" which contains entries about the ruleset, which I have changed to:

<ruleset>
    <name>CallOfCthulhu7E</name>
    <minrelease>2</minrelease>
    </ruleset>
    Last edited by MikeAefer; April 13th, 2020 at 14:51.

I do have another question. Maybe someone could help me out. I am trying to translate some more things in the interface to german but I don't know the string keys. Does someone have a list of string keys I could use for Cthulhu. I am especially looking for the keys Skills/Abilities in the Character sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAefer View Post
    I do have another question. Maybe someone could help me out. I am trying to translate some more things in the interface to german but I don't know the string keys. Does someone have a list of string keys I could use for Cthulhu. I am especially looking for the keys Skills/Abilities in the Character sheet.
    Send me a PM please.

Hi, as experienced italian DM of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons I own several original papery manual. So I would like to contribute to translate that D&D version in italian Language. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Davide87 View Post
    Hi, as experienced italian DM of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons I own several original papery manual. So I would like to contribute to translate that D&D version in italian Language. Cheers
    I think gandalfmagic did something for the 5E SRD (post #60) but it is certainly not up to date. Do you have/need permission from Asmodee to translate entire manuals? The copyright for the italian translation is theirs.

Hi, i could translate 2E (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons), not 5E.
    Sorry, but i don't know nothing of copyright... Who is Asmodee?

Hi,

Sorry for my approximativ english,

Did you think we will have a translation of Vampire the masquerade V5 (this one) https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...uleset_VTM5TH/ in french ?

I hesitate to buy it my friend and myself are not realy good in english and that can kill the imersive if we don't understand the rules

Best regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouki View Post
    Hi,

Sorry for my approximativ english,

Did you think we will have a translation of Vampire the masquerade V5 (this one) https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...uleset_VTM5TH/ in french ?

I hesitate to buy it my friend and myself are not realy good in english and that can kill the imersive if we don't understand the rules

Best regard.
    Bonjour,
    Je l'ai sans doute deja précisé mais il existe un forum Jdrvirtuel (dont j'en fais parti) pour la communauté française, ou nous faisons énormément de traduction, donc je pense que tu peux trouver ton bonheur la bas

S.

Thread Information