DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rodney418 View Post
    I find it very difficult to hunt down all these extensions from various different threads. Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to have some sort of extension repository where they all live together in glorious harmony?
    You can always subscribe your favorite extension thread and you would get email notification if new posts, such as updates are posted there.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

While working on a SWADE theme, I noticed that my bennies wouldn't show up properly when dragged to the chat window. Eventually, during my troubleshooting efforts, I created a completely new SWADE campaign and working with ONLY the DOE Base and Sound Extensions I was able to narrow it down to the Sound extension. If I select the Sound extension the benny does not work properly. If I de-select it and just run the Base, the benny works (see attached images). I re-downloaded the two extensions to make sure I had the latest version. Still the problem persists.

DOE Base Benny works.PNG

DOE Base and Sound - Benny fails.PNG
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Has anyone else had this problem?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Upon further review, the DOE Sound extension doesn't just mess with the bennies, it also prevents dice rolls from appearing on the chat window. Any help here? Or do we just assume that sound is not going to be an option when playing in SWADE? I'm really hoping that Smiteworks is looking into sound options for the Unity engine as well...
    Last edited by Meliath1742; October 28th, 2019 at 12:01.

You may want to PM dulux-oz directly, in case he hasn't been watching the thread.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Good idea! Thanks.

Meliath, Dulux has been made aware of this bug. Ikael pointed where the bug happened and he'll try to fix it ASAP. But be aware that Dulux isn't getting lots of time to work on his extensions at the moment, so let's just wait for a fix in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Meliath, Dulux has been made aware of this bug. Ikael pointed where the bug happened and he'll try to fix it ASAP. But be aware that Dulux isn't getting lots of time to work on his extensions at the moment, so let's just wait for a fix in the future.
    Thanks. I spoke with Dulux and understand he's a very busy man!

I have written an extension to easily handle the creation and use of Arcane Devices in Savage Worlds.
    I've posted it here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Arcane-Devices

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information