DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Created a new PFRPG campaign, enabled only Base and Organizations, doesn't appear to add a button to the desktop. See attached screenshots.

Attachment 14035Attachment 14034
    Yes, that's as designed. As it says in the Manual, the Organisations sub-system is available from the NPCs Tab (because it's NPC-related)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

You should update the wiki to reflect that information. Due to the issue with the manual I reported yesterday, I wasn't able to read it.

Exclamation Help needed!!!

Hi Everyone,

I've finally gotten a copy of the 5E WotC Theme so I can "rework" all of the DOEs to make them fit the theme better.

But now I need to get some appropriate graphic - if someone could do me up some 5E WotC-style graphics for this Extension (and any of the other DOEs) I'm sure I and the rest of the Community would be very grateful.

For that matter, if the graphics of any of the DOEs aren't quite right for your favorite Ruleset then if you'd like to do some up I'll incorporate them into the next release of the relevant DOE.

Thanks - and spread the word to your RPG GM-friends about the DOEs if they're not using them already.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Where can I add/create organizations? I have the extension installed and enabled; Weather and Locations installed and they work fine, but there's no button for orgs.

Also, how do I install and use the manuals?

Blog Entries
    The manuals should be able to be activated in your library. See post #31 above - the Organisations are found on the NPCs dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The manuals should be able to be activated in your library. See post #31 above - the Organisations are found on the NPCs dialogue.
    Thanks, got it to work! There's no mention of this in the wiki guide. Still coulnd't get the manuals to work as there's no mention where to install them, but the DOE extensions seem straight-forward enough to use with a manual.

The Manuals are modules (as is stated in post #1 in the Overview section, plus the ".mod" filename extension is a dead giveaway). All Modules go in the Modules folder in the FG data folder - one place this is explained is in my Tutorial Video series, and I'm sure its mentioned elsewhere as well.

The Organisations Wiki Page has as its first sentence "To Be Completed" - sorry, but I haven't gotten around to finishing it off yet - people keep asking me to add more features to the Extensions!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    The Manuals are modules (as is stated in post #1 in the Overview section, plus the ".mod" filename extension is a dead giveaway). All Modules go in the Modules folder in the FG data folder - one place this is explained is in my Tutorial Video series, and I'm sure its mentioned elsewhere as well.

The Organisations Wiki Page has as its first sentence "To Be Completed" - sorry, but I haven't gotten around to finishing it off yet - people keep asking me to add more features to the Extensions!
    I'd say instructions for installation and basic usage should be the first things to be finished in any mod or extension. I'm sure most of the people delving this far into FG's features know how to do it, but easy guidance and installation procedure would certainly help with accessibility of the extensions.

As a general note, this is not so much a fault of your extensions, but the very obtuse way extensions, images, etc. are added to FG. In this day and age there shouldn't be a need for a guide for installation, let alone to muck around with multiple directories.

Thank you, now I should be able to get everything to work!

Blog Entries
    All modules and extensions are installed per the instructions here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Files_Overview

As for basic usage instructions, I suspect that's a matter of priorities. And I suspect someone like dulux might look at such and say "I know how to use it, I'm sharing it to the community for free, and I don't get paid for it... It's not really a priority for me..."

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    All modules and extensions are installed per the instructions here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Files_Overview

As for basic usage instructions, I suspect that's a matter of priorities. And I suspect someone like dulux might look at such and say "I know how to use it, I'm sharing it to the community for free, and I don't get paid for it... It's not really a priority for me..."
    Actually, basic usage instructions are in the Manual - because that's where people previously asked for them to be, in preference to a Wiki page
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thread Information