DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Go into the Options and find the entry that toggles between the Smiteworks decal, custom decal and no decal.
    I did that but no dice.

The most likely explanation is that the extension wasn't zipped back up properly. Make sure that you zip up the extension from inside the folder (select all of the contents, right click and add to zip). Don't zip up the actual folder itself.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You might also try upping the decal numbers. When I tinkered with these, there were some numbers used already by I assume some of the built in decal. Once I got it going I started numbering at 15 I think. I don't think the numbers do not have to be sequential across all possible decals but they do have to be unique. When renumbering be sure to change all lines with the changed number.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The most likely explanation is that the extension wasn't zipped back up properly. Make sure that you zip up the extension from inside the folder (select all of the contents, right click and add to zip). Don't zip up the actual folder itself.
    I did that too.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthGiantbane View Post
    You might also try upping the decal numbers. When I tinkered with these, there were some numbers used already by I assume some of the built in decal. Once I got it going I started numbering at 15 I think. I don't think the numbers do not have to be sequential across all possible decals but they do have to be unique. When renumbering be sure to change all lines with the changed number.
    Good thought but I removed all but one reference to the image and change the value to 40 and it did not work.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <root version="3.0" logo="logo.png">
    <announcement text="Custom Desktop Decal by Dragonlance" font="emotefont" />
    <properties>
    <name>Dragonlance Custom Desktop Decal</name>
    <version>1.1</version>
    <author>Jeff</author>
    <description>Adds Dragonlance decals</description>
    <loadorder>99</loadorder>
    </properties>
    <base>
    <script name="DragonlanceDecal">
    function onInit()
    OptionsManager.addOptionValue("DDCL", "option_val_DDCL_custom40", "desktopdecal_custom40", true);
    end
    </script>
    <!-- Custom theme option strings -->
    <string name="option_val_DDCL_custom40">DL1</string>
    <!-- Custom theme textures -->
    <icon name="desktopdecal_custom40" file="graphics/decals/DL1.png" />
    </base>
    </root>

So, I just d/l it and added a new decal after the existing ones. If I have no other decals loaded apart from this extension then my addition does not show up. If, however I add in another decal extension (in this case HotDQ) my graphic shows up but with the HotDQ name rather than the one I gave it. So you could tyr adding another decal ext and see if that helps. Not ideal I don't think and I can't explain why that should happen.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    My signature has another decal extension (labelled 5E Quick Reference) if you want another example of code to look at.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    My signature has another decal extension (labelled 5E Quick Reference) if you want another example of code to look at.
    Doh! I just noticed this is the thread I was talking about!!!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

But, um, isn't that the one he's using. I mean... it's from this thread isn't it...
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Doh! I just noticed this is the thread I was talking about!!!
    Two minute facepalm. Not bad turnaround time.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information