5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG for 40k game

I am looking for a group for Black Crusade, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, or Deathwatch. I love Warhammer 40k and was with a pretty consistent group up in Phoenix before my Service injury flared up and I was unable to make the drive up there anymore. I have played alot of Black Crusade and Deathwatch, a little bit of Only War and none of Dark Heresy or Rogue trader. I am on Arizona time so right now that is MST. I am looking to play during the week. I start classes in January so I move to part time at work so I will be available Mon-Thursday and I work Overnights on the Weekends.

Hi, I would be extremely interested in joining a 40k game; pretty much anything in the 40k universe. I am located on the west coast so PST. Having no clue how to run a game I would love to join anyone who is putting together one.

Hello to the both of you. I am currently trying to start a rogue trader game that could probably use just a couple more players. It runs on Thursday evenings at 6 PM EST. This Thursday will be our first game. If you are interested, send me a skype message. We currently have a rogue trader, sister of battle, and I cant remember what the third one was. In any case, get with me and we'll discuss it.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

K I sent you a message Rogue. Also where can I pick up the ruleset so that I can create my character.

Well that was a bust. Rogue had a family emergency and then for some reason removed me from her friends list. So I am looking for any 40k game again.

I'm so sorry hartha. The 40K game will still go on, and I didn't mean to remove you. I thought you were someone else. I am so sorry about that.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Its not a problem just wasn't sure what was going on.

Thread Information