Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    LordEntrails: Did you ever finish that extension? I have a note to sticky it but I see that there was never a post in that linked thread which said that you had.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I thought I posted it. I have it working and use it myself. I'm not totally thrilled with all the graphics though. Let me take another look at the thread and the extension and I will PM you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Oddly enough, the instruction PDF doesn't open on my laptop, but will open on my iPad. I think I am missing something however – I have no idea how to open/edit existing extension files.

I have tried notepad, word pad, word, and even an xml editor I downloaded called EditX XML Editor. I am not sure how to get to the code the instructions speak of, and google searches have been unfruitful so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have never dabbled in XML before.

EDIT: Google success! I changed the extension to a .zip and bingo! I was able to unpack the extensions contents.
    Last edited by JimSocks; July 8th, 2016 at 20:08.

Google Notepad++

Also, can you give more details on what exactly you are trying to do? I think you made an error, but I can't tell from the given info. FG extensions are custom packed.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Rename the extension to ".zip", then open like a ZIP file.

More info on extension in the developer section of the Wiki here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/modguide/extensions.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oooh this is good idea... will look to incorporating it into my system.
    (DISCLOSURE: ummm ... also really posting so I can get back to this thread easily when my *SQUIRREL* brain distracts me away since I'm in middle of something now and can't check the ext or links...)

Can someone please make a video on how to customize an extension, to add a decal, one large enough to cover the "tabletop" in FG? I have made several attempts and must be doing one or more things wrong. They are not showing up in the launcher. I tried to copy and modify one of the existing themes, as the only change I want, at the moment, is to add a specific image and use that as the decal.

Much frustration here.... A video would be a great help.

Okay. There is some information missing from that link.

Do I create a folder for the whole extension to go into? Do I zip this folder when I am done?

Thread Information