FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    This ext rocks and thanks so much....first game of DG tonight!

Would it be possible to add Military Science and Science as skill add choices like craft and pilot?

Is anyone able to run the extension of FGU? I have gotten it to work (but haven't tested it out) of FGC, but not FGU. I got it in both data folders, and both have the correct XML and I am looking under the correct system in both. It only shows up in Classic right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarite View Post
    Is anyone able to run the extension of FGU? I have gotten it to work (but haven't tested it out) of FGC, but not FGU. I got it in both data folders, and both have the correct XML and I am looking under the correct system in both. It only shows up in Classic right now.
    Weird. I use it pretty much in FGU, and only develop in FGC. I have dropped both ext files (Delta Green, and Theme-Delta Green) into the extension folders and I can see both when I create a campaign.

OK,
    I've attached the loadscreen from FGU, where I created a Call of Cthulhu 6e game named "Delta Green", with both ext files in the extensions folder, and visible in the Extensions window. What are you seeing in the Extensions window?
    loadscreen.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    This ext rocks and thanks so much....first game of DG tonight!

Would it be possible to add Military Science and Science as skill add choices like craft and pilot?
    Annnnd .... Done. It's not perfect, but I found a way to work around an error I was getting when I added those two skills.
    I've corrected the spellings of the skills to match the books. I changed skill choice icons to actual icons.
    And I've added the Rituals tab so that those Delta Green agents who -know- rituals, can add them to their sheets.
    So, consider the Delta Green extension updated to v.0.0.7 and the Delta Green Theme updated to 1.0.1

OK, I've updated the DeltaGreen.ext to 0.0.8. I have fixed the Combat Tracker, which was throwing up a lot of errors for me, and combat, reach, targeting data was stepping on each other. I removed all references in the code to wp (Willpower Points), and restored mp (Magic Points), which helped fix some of the CT issues. Magic Points ARE Willpower Points. They are generated exactly the same but ou just get extra uses out of them. I instead, just changed all the mp labeling to refer to Willpower Points instead of Magic Points. I rolled back the CT to more closely align with the code in CoC6e. I removed the references to Move in the CT, as movement distance is not part of Delta Green. I moved the Combat portion of the PC/NPC to the bottom of the combat tracker. Combat has a nasty habit of stepping on anything below it, that's part of the same player. So, I made it the bottom thing to prevent overwriting. If I figure out how to get it to stop stepping on the things below, I'll move it back to its correct location.
    __________________________________________________ ______
    02/18/2021
    I've updated the Delta Green Ext to play with the new version of FG. With the deprecation of the sidebar, I took the opportunity to merge the (albeit small) DG Theme into the ext itself.
    Last edited by Mach5RR; February 19th, 2021 at 07:41. Reason: Update

Thread Information