FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Hello everyone. I'm currently using Fantasy Grounds Unity and I purchased the CoC 6th Edition rules specifically so I can use this Delta Green extension. However every time I load I get the attached error message. I try and bring up the character sheet and I believe it's just the basic CoC sheet and not the Delta Green sheet (I have a physical copy of the DG sheet and it's very different from what is shown.) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Delta Green Issue.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDad79 View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm currently using Fantasy Grounds Unity and I purchased the CoC 6th Edition rules specifically so I can use this Delta Green extension. However every time I load I get the attached error message. I try and bring up the character sheet and I believe it's just the basic CoC sheet and not the Delta Green sheet (I have a physical copy of the DG sheet and it's very different from what is shown.) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Delta Green Issue.jpg
    It looks like some updates will need to be made to this extension to make it run in FGU
    The character sheet is not going to look like whatever is in your Delta Green book.
    Ill see if we can update it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It looks like some updates will need to be made to this extension to make it run in FGU
    The character sheet is not going to look like whatever is in your Delta Green book.
    Ill see if we can update it this weekend.
    I didn't think it was going to look like the actual DG character sheet, but there were things on the sheet in the ruleset that are not on the DG sheet and stuff missing from the DG sheet, that's what made me think it wasn't working. That would be awesome if you get it updated to work on Unity. If I had any idea on how to do it I would do it myself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerDad79 View Post

Delta Green Issue.jpg
    New version v0.0.4 on the updated first post should fix this.

Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    New version v0.0.4 on the updated first post should fix this.

Enjoy!
    Awesome - thanks ianmward!

Your awesome man! Thank you. I look forward to playing!

OK, this is weird because I'm diving into your code and I cant seem to find the problem. While using FGU, with CoC6E and Delta Green, when I roll a STAT check or an ATTACK roll from the "Main" tab, and it rolls a d100+d10. NOT a standard roll. When I roll from the "Skills" tab, it rolls a straight d100.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach5RR View Post
    OK, this is weird because I'm diving into your code and I cant seem to find the problem. While using FGU, with CoC6E and Delta Green, when I roll a STAT check or an ATTACK roll from the "Main" tab, and it rolls a d100+d10. NOT a standard roll. When I roll from the "Skills" tab, it rolls a straight d100.
    OK, I searched through the xml files in the campaign folder, and there were several references to ("d100","d10") for dice. I don't recall seeing any d10 needed, so I edited those out. This seems to have fixed that problem.

Another issue is the Skill Foreign Languages. You set the default as 50, meaning everytime someone adds the skill, it starts at a 50

First off, AMAZING job on this. Thank you so much. I seem to be having an issue during character creation. I am filling in the STATs block and when I fill in POW, MAX SAN does not auto fill. Wouldn't be a problem if I could fill it in myself but the block is locked out and I cannot modify it myself. Any help would be appreciated.

Thread Information