FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDad79 View Post
    I seem to be having an issue during character creation. I am filling in the STATs block and when I fill in POW, MAX SAN does not auto fill. Wouldn't be a problem if I could fill it in myself but the block is locked out and I cannot modify it myself. Any help would be appreciated.
    Maximum sanity is 99 - skill level in Unnatural.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Mach5RR View Post
    OK, this is weird because I'm diving into your code and I cant seem to find the problem. While using FGU, with CoC6E and Delta Green, when I roll a STAT check or an ATTACK roll from the "Main" tab, and it rolls a d100+d10. NOT a standard roll. When I roll from the "Skills" tab, it rolls a straight d100.
    Hi MachRR,

I have updated the extension so that it works as it should. Please download v0.0.5 from the first post.

Enjoy,

Ian

Many thanks, bro

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi MachRR,

I have updated the extension so that it works as it should. Please download v0.0.5 from the first post.

Enjoy,

Ian
    Good job. I was checking it against CoC6e an d I can see where they refer to the earlier version to do an if about adding the d10.

Also, I get an Error when I delete anything off the Combat Tracker. [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:99: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

OK, I did make some changes to the extension. DeltaGreen.ext
    I set the "Foreign Language" base to 0, instead of 50. I fixed the ability to talk in foreign languages, that was present in CoC6e. (Apparently, changing the name from "Own Language" and "Other Language" breaks the manager_language2.lua.
    Altered references from KEEPER to HANDLER.
    And I changed ability, skill, and combat rolls to set the MAX ability 99. Bonuses, were allowing the skill to set higher. I also made an adjustment for Unnatural abilities (Handler's Guide p.188) to have the correct Criticals.
    I also added images, to make it less like CoC and more like DG. But I broke those out as a small Theme. Delta Green Theme
    DeltaGreen.jpg
    Last edited by Mach5RR; June 10th, 2020 at 08:37. Reason: Change Link for theme

Good job. I was checking it against CoC6e an d I can see where they refer to the earlier version to do an if about adding the d10.

Also, I get an Error when I delete anything off the Combat Tracker. [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:99: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

OK, I did make some changes to the extension. DeltaGreen.ext
    I set the "Foreign Language" base to 0, instead of 50. I fixed the ability to talk in foreign languages, that was present in CoC6e. (Apparently, changing the name from "Own Language" and "Other Language" breaks the manager_language2.lua.
    Altered references from KEEPER to HANDLER.
    And I changed ability, skill, and combat rolls to set the MAX ability 99. Bonuses, were allowing the skill to set higher. I also made an adjustment for Unnatural abilities (Handler's Guide p.188) to have the correct Criticals.
    I also added images, to make it less like CoC and more like DG. But I broke those out as a small Theme. Delta Green Theme

DeltaGreen.jpg
    Nice!

OK, I've made some (I think) big changes. I have altered the weapons to reflect DG statistics. This means fields for Kill Radius, AP, and lethality. I also removed any unused fields (bye-bye hands). Lethality works. It rolls the d100, if its under the target #, it drops the targes HP to 0 (it -should- be -2. I'll need to fix that). If its over, it adds the two dice together and applies as damage.
    I added an armor field to the combat section (above weapons). Armor works. Armor Piercing works.
    The Defensive Qualities from the Handler's Guide now work (p.190 Handler's Guide). in the Combat Notes of the NPC, just type in the Quality. Since I know string matching takes into account for caps, you will have to type in the words with the first letter capitalized. Except for "Out of Phase".
    I've put in links to adjust damage types depending on the attack (Normal, Lethal, HyperGeometric, and Healing) and will start adding capabilities to use different types.
    What doesn't work. The Combat Tracker. FG concatenates certain weapon qualities (name, atk, dmg) to create a usable text field. I have no idea how it does this, so I can't add extra fields to attackline. Worse, I did figure out where it reparses the information back, but I have no idea how to decipher the lua string.find script in ripping it back apart. This means you can't use AP and Lethality from the straight Combat Tracker. You -can- call up the NPC sheet from the CT and the rolls work just fine from there.

What I would like to work on - Called Shots and Critical Hits. I've programmed the Damage to react to the those two, but I have yet to figure out how to get them to detect those two. I will probably add those as an effect, and then attempt to detect them to make adjustments.

I've also made a few minor changes to the Delta Green Theme.

Sounds great! Want to share?

OK, I've made some (I think) big changes. I have altered the weapons to reflect DG statistics. This means fields for Kill Radius, AP, and lethality. I also removed any unused fields (bye-bye hands). Lethality works. It rolls the d100, if its under the target #, it drops the targes HP to 0 (it -should- be -2. I'll need to fix that). If its over, it adds the two dice together and applies as damage.
    I added an armor field to the combat section (above weapons). Armor works. Armor Piercing works.
    The Defensive Qualities from the Handler's Guide now work (p.190 Handler's Guide). in the Combat Notes of the NPC, just type in the Quality. Since I know string matching takes into account for caps, you will have to type in the words with the first letter capitalized. Except for "Out of Phase".
    I've put in links to adjust damage types depending on the attack (Normal, Lethal, HyperGeometric, and Healing) and will start adding capabilities to use different types.
    What doesn't work. The Combat Tracker. FG concatenates certain weapon qualities (name, atk, dmg) to create a usable text field. I have no idea how it does this, so I can't add extra fields to attackline. Worse, I did figure out where it reparses the information back, but I have no idea how to decipher the lua string.find script in ripping it back apart. This means you can't use AP and Lethality from the straight Combat Tracker. You -can- call up the NPC sheet from the CT and the rolls work just fine from there.

What I would like to work on - Called Shots and Critical Hits. I've programmed the Damage to react to the those two, but I have yet to figure out how to get them to detect those two. I will probably add those as an effect, and then attempt to detect them to make adjustments.

I've also made a few minor changes to the Delta Green Theme.

I think maybe we need to get rid of that "new" in the title. It's not old, no way. But, no offence, it's not *new* either!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Sounds great! Want to share?
    I thought I did. I just updated the files I shared in post #34
    Are they not working?

Here are the two extensions, placed at the bottom for easier location.

DeltaGreen.ext v0.0.8
    Last edited by Mach5RR; February 19th, 2021 at 07:34. Reason: Removing defunct link

Thread Information