5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Release v3.1.3

That did not seem to work that well

Quote Originally Posted by brustmlj View Post
    Ruleset is 5th edition. Text is in a story from a mod. The story text looks a little funky. The Character name is in the right place. The text is quite a few line lower. Here is an example of the mod xml. Everyone I have tried does not work.

<frame>
    <frameid>Doctor Jubal</frameid>
    What's all this? What's all this! We'll have no fighting here, not at my carnival! We are peaceful folk. Entertainers. Take your fights elsewhere!
    </frame>

I can provide the full story xml if you want
    Do you have a language selected in the drop down/combo box at the bottom right of the chat window?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just tried with an without a language selected and in all cases the frameid is identified and no frame text is displayed. The quote box is a very thin quote box.
    Last edited by brustmlj; November 5th, 2015 at 06:39.

I have tried this with multiple mods generated by me. A friend using the same mods and the update to 3.1.3 has the same problem.

I can upload the full mod somewhere if you like

I had to change the way that FG reads in XML files slightly to resolve some long-standing issues with spaces being dropped, so everything is preserved now. The issue is that you have line endings embedded within the "frame" tag, which FG does not like.

Just pushed hot fix that should address this issue for all formattedtext internal tags (i.e. any control characters are stripped).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Fantasy Grounds v3.1.2 is now available via...
    Just a small typo.

Where is the information about the changes in the 5e character sheet? And why was the DCI number entry on notes removed?
    This is a signature testing 1. 2. 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz651 View Post
    Where is the information about the changes in the 5e character sheet? And why was the DCI number entry on notes removed?
    Here's the link to the patch notes.

the DCI# entry is now in the log sheet rather than in the notes sheet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information