STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi Kamkor. I regularly run CoC one shots at the FG-Con and FG-Daze events and I'd be happy to have you in my games.

I am also toying with the idea of starting a Masks campaign going, when I get time...
    o.O! Masks, damn my timezone

I'm kind of toying with the idea of switching out Roll20 for FantasyGrounds for my upcoming Masks campaign, but since my players aren't that keen on digital tools they aren't really looking to splash the cash for just this one campaign. And getting the Ultimate license just for running Masks feels a bit much. Would love to run one online though, so we'll see.

Blog Entries
    Henric - for that situation the sub would be ideal. You get a bonus one month on your very first sub too so for $10 you would get the Ultimate sub for the first 2 months. Youw ould still need the ruleset and possibly some DLC but these would remain yours after the sub ended.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Henric - for that situation the sub would be ideal. You get a bonus one month on your very first sub too so for $10 you would get the Ultimate sub for the first 2 months. Youw ould still need the ruleset and possibly some DLC but these would remain yours after the sub ended.
    Good idea! Thanks!

Thread Information