DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Play Vin Diesel's Witch Hunter from Critical Roll!

If you haven't seen it yet, Critical Roll (found on Geek & Sundry) had a streamed event with Vin Diesel playing a Witch Hunter character that Matt Mercer created just for him. The PDF of this was made available for people to use and I went ahead and converted it into Fantasy Grounds. Matt has now granted permission for me to share this with the public, so here it goes.

Short video showing it off:

Download the attachement and place it in your Fantasy Grounds module folder. It should then show up inside your Fantasy Grounds 5E campaigns for activation under the Library > Modules window.

Enjoy!

Moderator: I have added the Blood Hunter mod as done by spite (see post #60) here too. (This one is now at v 1.7 - see post #69)

P.S. The PDF used as the source for this is freely available from Geek & Sundry here:
    https://geekandsundry.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Witch-Hunter-Class-FINAL-4.2.pdf

Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 11th, 2016 at 10:26.

Watched that episode and I am glad you were able to get permission. This is cool!

Very cool.

So I went to see the movie. It wasn't an amazing movie, but it wasn't the worst film I've ever watched, either. Let's call it a fun two hours--not the point, anyway.

So there were about 7 people in the theater, at prime time. As we were all filing out of the exit I said, how many of us saw this because we love D&D?

All 7. And all seven said they saw the Critical Roll video and that got them even more excited to see it.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Very nice Doug!

It was a very fun two hours. I kept waiting to hear "You know nothing, witch hunter!"

Theres an almost a 5 hour extended video...

5 hour extended video of what, the Critical Role session? Where would I go to find that?

Hmm now I can't find it. I came across it and thought I marked it to watch later when I had 5 hours free but it's not anywhere I can find.

Thanks so much Doug for putting this together!

Thread Information