Starfinder Playlist
    Lubbock, TX (where it rains mudballs.... sideways.)

Small Cave Map I made this afternoon....

Hey guys, its not my best, but thought I'd toss this one up here to share with anyone that wants it... just a plain generic small cave, with some lighting effects for it. Should be suitable for any small encounters in a cave. I included a 50px square to set up the grid with, but left a grid itself off it.
    Hope someone can find a use for it!

Attachment 11422

How do you do the lighting? I've been experimenting with that but can never get it to look decent.

Lubbock, TX (where it rains mudballs.... sideways.)
    I use the Dodge/ Burn tool in either Photoshop or GIMP, I build it in layers, and then make sure I am on the "ground layer" and just dodge it a few times. I use the burn tool for darkening the areas as well. Hope that helps a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris4024 View Post
    I use the Dodge/ Burn tool in either Photoshop or GIMP, I build it in layers, and then make sure I am on the "ground layer" and just dodge it a few times. I use the burn tool for darkening the areas as well. Hope that helps a bit
    Cool. I'll have to try that technique. Thanks.

thanks so much for sharing, I was looking for something just like this and checked here before making one myself. You saved me quite some time !

The light on the right side by the torch seems incosistent, else it looks good. Personally i would like a softer transfer from the grey rock to the darker rock but i dont think anyone really cares about that

Thread Information