DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Nice work Dakadin!

Just saw the new updates.

Looks good in FG as well.

For those that do not check the City Hall subforum, there are weekly threads about various updates to rulesets.

Here is the update for today.

Relevant portion for RMC:
    Rolemaster Classic (Rolemaster Classic)

• [Fixed] Character Law - Duplicate row entries on Table 08-08 Embedding Cost: Potion, Daily Item, Wand show up 2x
    • [Fixed] Character Law - Table 08-09 has "moderately expensive" included as the second column of Average instead of its own row entry.
    • [Added] Dice skin customizations for attack tables rolls
    • [Added] Dice skin customizations for result tables rolls
    • [Added] Dice skin customizations for RR and base spell attack rolls
    • [Added] Base Casting Roll to the spell lists on PCs and NPCs
    • [Added] New Option - Other: Movement Pace Difficulties in Optional Rules (GM) with options for Core: Arms Law, RM Companion IV, RM Companion VI and RMFRP/RMSS
    • [Added] ESF field to spell list entries on the character sheet and NPC sheet that will be added to the base fumble value of 2 to determine spell failure during a BCR (Basic Casting Roll)

There is a pretty long list of Custom Dice Rolls, I am guessing it took a bit to put it all together.

So, once again, Kudos to you Dakadin for putting it all together.

�� / 100% RM + FG Hero status, as always.
    Thank you, Sir.

Thanks. It has actually been done for a few weeks now but only got to try it once with my group so please let me know if you encounter any issues.

I am really looking forward to trying out the die customization.

Thanks, but where can I get this new update? Will it function with the RMFRPG extension?
    Thanks
    Micael

When you update FGU, it should automatically update the RMC ruleset for you as long as you don't have another unzipped folder version of the ruleset. I haven't tried it with the RMFRP extension so I don't know if it works or not. Sorry about that.

Ok, thank you ver much for pace:-)- it seems that FRPG is cutting them out somehow- another question:

I tried to produce a fireball to see the new custom dice without having a char with fireball in attack combat tracker- can I somehow just roll, put the fireball table manually to the resolver and then apply? I tried and the custom dice is not changed and if I press aply there is an error, because RMC has no target to apply- can this somehow be changed, that a target can be defined on the fly- I had last game a monster who had a poison attack but no base attack in monster sheet- I sqirreled around to got this done, because only placing the base spell attack in tableresolver, I got not modifiers from the monster in the roll (lvl), and for the RR roll I had no target definable. It would be nice to have a solution for on the fly table rolls like this? For example RMC is asking for modifiers, target and lvl (for RR) instead of producing an error message? So for example if I could define the attacker, RMC would put the number in the top left field in the table resolver so I can put an modifier into it and if RMC is asking for a defender, it would take automatically the DB and modifieres putting it top left into table resolver so you can decide if it will be the right modifier or not.
    Thanks
    Micael
    Last edited by micael; December 21st, 2022 at 19:13.

Great work Dak!

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Ok, thank you ver much for pace:-)- it seems that FRPG is cutting them out somehow- another question:

I tried to produce a fireball to see the new custom dice without having a char with fireball in attack combat tracker- can I somehow just roll, put the fireball table manually to the resolver and then apply? I tried and the custom dice is not changed and if I press aply there is an error, because RMC has no target to apply- can this somehow be changed, that a target can be defined on the fly- I had last game a monster who had a poison attack but no base attack in monster sheet- I sqirreled around to got this done, because only placing the base spell attack in tableresolver, I got not modifiers from the monster in the roll (lvl), and for the RR roll I had no target definable. It would be nice to have a solution for on the fly table rolls like this? For example RMC is asking for modifiers, target and lvl (for RR) instead of producing an error message? So for example if I could define the attacker, RMC would put the number in the top left field in the table resolver so I can put an modifier into it and if RMC is asking for a defender, it would take automatically the DB and modifieres putting it top left into table resolver so you can decide if it will be the right modifier or not.
    Thanks
    Micael
    The Apply button won't work without a target because it needs to have something to apply to. I thought I put in code to make it not show without a target though. You will have to manually drag the result to the target and then right click the result to open the result table.

You really want to do this with things in the combat tracker. If you do that with the base spell attack, it will allow you to apply the RR modifier and RR target to the target when you use the Apply button Then the next RR the target rolls will automatically show if it succeeded or failed. There is even an option to have it automatically make the RR for NPCs so the GM doesn't have roll them separately. Just check in the Options section.

The modifiers are automatically loaded in the modifier list when you resolve an attack but that can only happen if the attacker and target are in the combat tracker. If you don't do it that way then you will have to manually handle some of it.

Hi Dakadin
    There is a similar target problem, if a player cast a base attack spell on a monster (owl)- if the result is a bonus or penalty to RR, the owl get an combat tracker entry with that, but because a monster has no RR rolls on monster sheet and also not in combat tracker you can´t choose the owl as RR initiator and the penalty is not applied to RR if you press apply in the table resolver for RR rolls. Any ideas? I tried this also with the automatic RR option and that make no difference.

Thanks
    Micael
    Last edited by micael; December 21st, 2022 at 20:40.

Thread Information