STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

Official support for the Tome of Beasts and Book of Lairs from Kobold Press

Fantasy Grounds will be providing ready-to-run content for Kobold Press and their Tome of Beasts and Book of Lairs products. It's a great set of resources for all you 5E GM's out there. Check out the very successful Kickstarter they are running for some ways to buy bundled versions of print, pdf and FG versions at a discount over buying them separately.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1387024

Attachment 11395

Once they are complete, they will also be available here in the store and on Steam.

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    Monsters AND Maps!
    I'll be in on this one for sure
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Super excited this happened! Yay!

Awesome! I had messaged their Kickstarter account asking about possible Fantasy Ground support, and they said would contact you guys. I'm glad an agreement was reached!

YES!! More 5e stuff to torment players with.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

looks like there is no need to for a 5e ogl as loads of third party companies are producing 5e material,

No there is, at least for PCGen because we can't create a character generator without it.

Have you checked out these guys https://www.goatheadsoftware.com/, they do a 5e character generator plus combat tracker with all the Monster manual preloaded

Unless he's only using the Basic Rules and has permission from WotC for that, he's violating copyright. Our policy at PCGen is that we always seek the publishers permission to put anything in, I've contacted WotC three times, two were either ignored or not received. The Last time I was told to wait for the new "license".

Thread Information