DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Version 1.20 is now linked to post #2 above. This version applies damage from failed saving throws as injury, per the Strain-Injury rules. (took me long enough, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Version 1.20 is now linked to post #2 above. This version applies damage from failed saving throws as injury, per the Strain-Injury rules. (took me long enough, right?)
    Wow, that is awesome! Thank you very much

Hi

I just realised that in 3.5e the effect regeneration does not work anymore when StrainInjury.ext is loaded, but in Pathfinder it is working fine (I tried it also without any other extension or modifications)

But as a workaround one can replace it with fast healing in the effects because the special way how it works (in 3.5) is gone in the Strain and Injury rules So nothing important

Version 1.22 is now linked to post #2 above. This brings the extension into compatibility with FG v3.3.8.
    Last edited by darrenan; July 23rd, 2019 at 22:45.

Version 1.22 is now linked to post #2 above. This brings the extension into compatibility with FG v3.3.8.
    Thank you

Since 3.3.8 is not actually Live yet, I have reinstated the link for version 1.20 for use with 3.3.7. Both of them are now in post #2.

Going forward, @Kelrugem will be maintaining this extension, as well as all of his different flavors of extensions that add additional functionality on top of this extension. The two versions linked in post #2 will be the final versions that I will be providing.

@Kelrugem: if you would be so kind as to post links to the new versions here I would very much appreciate it.

Going forward, @Kelrugem will be maintaining this extension, as well as all of his different flavors of extensions that add additional functionality on top of this extension. The two versions linked in post #2 will be the final versions that I will be providing.

@Kelrugem: if you would be so kind as to post links to the new versions here I would very much appreciate it.
    Thank you very much for your extension and that I am allowed to maintain it

The versions of StrainInjury with additional things can be found here (just updated them all due to updates in the extension save versus tags): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...njury-packages

There (in the second post probably) I will then also upload the single StrainInjury extension, especially when future updates lead to an updated StrainInjury extension
    Last edited by Kelrugem; August 7th, 2019 at 23:51.

Thread Information