FG Spreadshirt Swag

New Ambiance Token Pack Available!

Now you can show your players exactley where that Fireball went when your NPC cast it! (Along with those other wonderful destructive Spells). Can also be used for such things as Breath Attacks, etc.

If anyone is interested in these, they are available here. There are tokens for Spells, Fire, Acid, Electrical, etc.

They work best when combined with the Dundjinni Map Creation program (https://www.dundjinni.com) as the square sizes are (primarily) based on 5' squares. The larger images in these packs (which take up 4 squares or more) are proportional to the 'man-size' images (which take up one square).

For the record, unless I specifically say so, none of these icons were created by me. All I did was convert and organize them for use with the Fantasy Grounds program (or anywhere else you might find them useful).

All the images are previewable in the Gallery on my site and I'll be working towards getting the Monster tokens done as soon as I can.

Elric,
    You rule!
    Unfortunately, until the devs can get the Token Box organized I think we will spend too much time sorting through them. I unzipped them all and it's a mess in there!
    Thanks for all your hard work, they are awesome.
    Delekahn

I know - and the song Anticipation jumped into my mind as I was doing them. :lol:

I know this issue will be fixed in the future so I'm waiting patiently and only using the Tokens I need for any given adventure.

EDIT 01-21-05: The Token packs have been redone with the Images cropped. :-D

Thread Information