DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game CST US Timezone

License - Paid Game
    Time Zone - Central Time USA
    Availability - Always free on weekends, at any time, open to weeknight gaming but would have to change my work schedule (which is easily possible)
    Term - Up for anything. It's been a while since I've been in a good, long running group, so even just a couple one shots to get me familiar with the FG System would be fine.
    Voice - Have a mic/headset as well as TS and Skype, willing to download other software.

Game System Preferred - Most interested in a Call of Cthulhu game, as I would like to get to know the system better, as well as being very interested in the lore (huge Lovecraft fan).
    Experience - This will not be an exhaustive list, as I have been playing RPGs for many years, but I am experienced in d20 Star Wars, Pathfinder, DnD 3.5 and 4, Deathwatch, and most recently, RIFTs and Shadowrun.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience - Complete beginner. I have yet to use the software, and thus could use some help or tutorials to learn it, but I am very interested in becoming a regular player.

About Me - I have always been an avid gamer, whether tabletop or virtual. But before I was a gamer, and this always takes precedence for me, I was a reader. I read voraciously. I enjoy everything about tabletop rpgs, from the combat, the roleplay, the puzzles, etc., but to me the most important element is the storytelling. I love the feeling of exploring an ancient ruin, untouched by living creatures in millenia, uncovering cultist plots, infiltrating secret laboratories, and so on. I love the wonder and the awe of discovering something new, getting a chance to go somewhere I could have never dreamed of in reality. I am also very into horror. Lovecraft is one of my favorite authors. My very first tattoo (of which I now have many) was a Lovecraft reference, and many of my tattoos are references to classic horror of some kind or another. I am more than willing to put in whatever amount of time is needed by the GM, and would love to get started with this FG System!

Blog Entries
    Hi Muffinbeard and welcome.

Do come and join us at FG Con 7.
    There are 2 or 3 Call of Cthulhu games, Trail of Cthulhu and some other fun spooky stuff like East Texas University and Scooby Doo on Savage Worlds and Rest Stop on Basic Role Playing.
    All games are free to play in but you must register.

Thread Information