FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 18 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Not sure what everyone is getting so worked up about...Great 3D graphics with all the built in functionality FG already offers with the various licensed products. We expected that anyway, now show us what you can REALLY do....

<restraint mode OFF>

WOOHOO!!!!! This is great news for all FG users and TTC backers!!! Even if some TTC backers weren't already FG users I hope they give it a look and quickly realize what this is going to mean for VTTs going forward.

Bar has been raised and the others will need to take a serious look at what they are offering if they want to keep up.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Hello IrishMarshal,

Backers of Tabletop Connect will get the option to transfer those over to an equivalent license of Fantasy Grounds. We still hope to release the same art assets, so they can hold for those to be delivered in Fantasy Grounds or they can request a partial or full refund which will be covered by SmiteWorks. If you backed Tabletop Connect and you transfer those licenses, then you will get access to FG now and also be invited to participate in the beta version of Fantasy Grounds on Unity. For those people who didn't back TC but want to participate in the beta version of Fantasy Grounds, there will be a Kickstarter launched for this later, but still before we open up beta access.

It may take us a little bit of time to work out all the details and get everything coordinated, but want to take good care of anyone who backed the original Kickstarter.
    I'm glad to hear that FG will not leave behind the TableTop Connect backers, I look forward to re-evaluating your product as a TTC backer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Announcement on the Steam Store page too maybe?
    Good idea. Posted.

Great news.

Well done FG devs.

Good news, and great to hear you got Carl as a new developer.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Hello IrishMarshal,

Backers of Tabletop Connect will get the option to transfer those over to an equivalent license of Fantasy Grounds. We still hope to release the same art assets, so they can hold for those to be delivered in Fantasy Grounds or they can request a partial or full refund which will be covered by SmiteWorks. If you backed Tabletop Connect and you transfer those licenses, then you will get access to FG now and also be invited to participate in the beta version of Fantasy Grounds on Unity. For those people who didn't back TC but want to participate in the beta version of Fantasy Grounds, there will be a Kickstarter launched for this later, but still before we open up beta access.

It may take us a little bit of time to work out all the details and get everything coordinated, but want to take good care of anyone who backed the original Kickstarter.
    What about those of us that hold an Ultimate license in both venues?

Blog Entries
    We are still working out the details on everything and will likely send out another BackerKit survey to backers of TabletopConnect. Options could be a credit for additional purchases for FG, holding credit for first access to pledged resources for TTC once they are delivered for FG, a refund or maybe something else we haven't thought up yet. If you have some ideas for what would work best for you, please feel free to share it either publicly or privately. We want it to be as fair as possible so you can be excited about the future this change brings and not worried about an investment that you may have sunk into something.

I didn't even think about that..... Will this be Fantasy Grounds 3?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ransolot View Post
    I didn't even think about that..... Will this be Fantasy Grounds 3?
    You are already using Fantasy Grounds 3. Version 3.1.2 actually. Fantasy Grounds 2 hasn't been mentioned or used anywhere in about 2 years.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Great news! Here's to the future development of FG.

Thread Information