DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG: Pathfinder All day Sundays or Saturday Evenings EST/GMT-5

I have a FG license able to join any games.
    Time Zone: East Coast U.S. EST/GMT -5
    As title says I am looking for Saturday evenings or anytime Sunday.

I am coming from roll20 as it is really hard apparently to find a group on there for those times for pathfinder. Looking for hopefully weekly play but I can deal with bi-weekly as well.

Voice: Yes Skype/TS

After over 4,000 hours on roll20 I seem to have run the community dry and my days are more limited than previously. I am up for most kinds of groups and play well with others. I might make mention if a rule is off or out-dated but ultimately I do bow out before DM rulings. I mean it's their game they know whats going to happen more than me right? Despite my extensive playtime I have little experience with most PF modules/AP. Most groups are run by DM's wanting to try out their sand box setting for one reason or another. More often than not I end up joining groups mid-way into settings as a filler due to things lasting too long. I recently joined my first FG group Friday playing Skulls and Shackles.

Blog Entries
    Welcome BlindManJoe - do checkout FGCon7 - lots of Pathfinder Society tables. Have you also considered swapping sides on the table?

FG Con 7 – Fright Night! October 16-18th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I have been asked a few times to DM since starting TRPG's but I must decline. I have in the past gone well past my limits developing a game for a private server. It is from that experince I must decline being on the other side of the table.

As for Pathfinder Society I am somewhat unfamiliar with it as I have almost strictly played sandbox settings as finding people playing AP's/Modules is harder.

Blog Entries
    Do check out this thread for PFS - it is a really good concept and executed well. PFS is quite well supported on Fantasy Grounds - although less so since a fair chunk of the players have moved to 5e or play some of both. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iety-(Players)
    There are 18 sessions of Pathfinder Society games at FG Con.

I'm sorry to hear that and after looking over it I am just not personally a fan of how the society rules work. DM to DM bringing a character around is a nice concept but not my taste. I like building a story with a group that spans a very long length of time. Hopefully I can find a group that is looking or perhaps one that is starting soon.

==edit==
    Another issue I am having is on the calendar there is a second for normal pathfinder and pathfinder society. Yet almost every listing for pathfinder is pathfinder society. :/

Blog Entries
    hey BlindManJoe there are plenty of Pathfinder campaigns going on but they often wont be on the calendar if they have a stable group. Sometimes finding a group happens quickly and other times it takes some patience.

Thread Information