DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Toaster Strudel! LFG weekly 11am-4pm/8pm-3am EST (GMT -4) 5e or pathfinder non evil

Toaster Strudel! LFG weekly 11am-4pm/8pm-3am EST (GMT -4) 5e or pathfinder non evil

Hi
    As I stated I am interested in any of those times listed in the title. Availability: Monday through Thursday morning or evening and available for the Saturday evening only.
    If that fits into your start time regardless of time zone please let me know. If you just need a player slot filled or just beginning, I am available. I do both voice and chat. Prefer at least 50\50 combat over role-play in a mature group. If you can fit it in those times, I can a guaranteed regular player. I have a little experience with fantasy grounds and novice to role-play.

I realize I am being extra specific with conditions, but I realize the frustration with getting a regular campaign with regular players. So in an attempt to forego the unpleasantness I am laying all out and hope I can get into a group that is serious about gaming regularly(weekly or multiple days per week).

I hope you understand and can get back to me soon.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    what is a Toaster Strudel? i googled it but Im not sure if Im any the wiser!
    laying it all out is good.
    make sure you check the games that GMs are posting and you apply to those - you will get a better result than waiting for an invitation

FG Con 7 – Fright Night! October 16-18th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

post removed*
    Last edited by truthholds; September 24th, 2015 at 15:25. Reason: reposted

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    what is a Toaster Strudel? i googled it but Im not sure if Im any the wiser!
    laying it all out is good.
    make sure you check the games that GMs are posting and you apply to those - you will get a better result than waiting for an invitation

FG Con 7 – Fright Night! October 16-18th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    Ha it's an attention getter, I hope. Nothing more, sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by truthholds View Post
    Ha it's an attention getter, I hope. Nothing more, sorry.
    No problem - I just didnt know if there was a more subtle message us non-americans might not be getting

Toaster Strudel is American code for "Aussie Alert." He's being polite.

Thread Information