STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Looks like you guys are well along your way to...

getting this worked out. Let me know if it does not work out for some reason and I can try to post it.

rv

Re: Looks like you guys are well along your way to...

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    getting this worked out. Let me know if it does not work out for some reason and I can try to post it.

rv
    Yep...I sincerely appreciate the offer, though!

Thanks,
    Matt

Done!

File is available here.

Gallery Preview of the maps is available here.

Everyone should be able to get these without registration.

If anyone else is serious about posting their stuff and needing space, let me know - I have the space and the bandwidth (right now) :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Elric
    Done!

File is available here.

Gallery Preview of the maps is available here.
    Ahh...you're a prince among men. Thanks so much for the favor!

Hopefully we'll get a downloads section going on this site pretty soon so the community can share things (hint hint nudge nudge )

No problem - glad to do it.

I'd love to see FG get the community support that Dundjinni does.

Those are cool.

Could I entice you to do some maps for the Wreck Ashore adventure?

I've made the module (which I intend to run for folks in Europe so if that's you don't download it). If it isn't you it is here. Feel free to use the module (Note for some reason Windows might save the file as WreackAshore.mod.zip in which case just remove the .zip. Also anyone else want to have a look feel free, unless you are likely to play it.

Little Tip: Modules don't support groups, when I originally planned that story it was grouped so all the numbered stories (GM background and conclusion) were one group, the lettered-only stories (Main locations and keys linking to the detail of those locations) were another group, and the final group were the alpha-numeric stories (details on locations and encounters). If you create three groups for this module and then sort the stories as I've suggested it helps keep it all tidy and makes it easier to find things.

Unfortunately Wreck Ashore really needs some extra maps one for the pirate camp, and a general swamp one, and less important a costal village (although I think I've found one of those). It only comes with the lighthouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss2
    Those are cool.

Could I entice you to do some maps for the Wreck Ashore adventure?
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes, you could, as I was going to go ahead and perhaps start a conversion of this anyway.

I happen to like the free WOTC adventures as I think they tend to be nice and short (usually) and fairly generic in terms of setting.

I think the more quick and short adventures that the community comes up with, the easier it will be to download the demo, see what it can do and get on board...more gamers to play with!

Matt

Thread Information